1- Mesmerizing Eyes

School is on lock down. Groups of people walk around to classrooms, taking kids. The kids seem to stare into one persons eyes for awhile before the trespasser says their name. Nobody dare stop them as they could do nothing against these people. There were even girls in the group.

By the time the group reaches the room SC08, everybody, invaders and students, seemed to be in pairs. Kinda. Only 2 invaders didn't have a pair. Josh was reading on his phone sitting next to his best friend, Lucy, who watched the large group walk up to their classroom.

Josh only realizes that the people are at his class when the door suddenly flings open and he looks up from his digital book.

The two invaders that don't seem to have a 'pair' scan the room as if looking for something specific. Most of their faces are hidden by their hoodies and hair. They both suddenly stop scanning and stare at someone.

Josh watches until some mesmerizing eyes meet his own. The eyes are a silvery grey, with a golden circle around the black orb. They contain flecks of green throughout them, leaving Josh mesmerized and lost in the strangers' gaze. The eyes are the only thing in his vision, letting him completely ignore the world to admire beauty. The magnificent eyes shift their gaze. Josh is broken out of his slight trance.

BMHE (Beautiful Mesmerizing Hypnotic Eyes) man calls for 'Hoodie Guy' and the one sitting next to him. Lucy gets up, flips off the ENTIRE class, then walks away without a care. She doesn't exactly fit in at school. Josh then rises from his seat on the floor, glances across the room and eyes the teacher.

He began walking to BMHE guy and asked ever so quietly, "Goodbyes?", and he nodded. So, Josh turns around and insults the class and teacher, flips them off like his friend, then leaves with the HUMONGOUS group.

The crowd walks past all classrooms for people who want to hug their friends or some shit. Students and teachers just stare and stare at the people who have "been taken hostage". People ask them whats up but they just shrug or smile like a mad man. Some of them yell, "I'm finally leaving this bloody hell hole to find a better place without getting murdered by a stranger".

People began looking even stranger at the large crowd as it ventured out of the school grounds, only to be stopped by police. Yelling was all the students could hear until they were ushered into a nearby building. Gunshots could be heard but soon ended. The kidnapees came back as untouched as before. They escorted the students into the multiple police cars before driving away. The only things on Joshs' mind were, I'm happy but where'd they come from, Who was this magnificent eyed person, and Did the police run off??