Chapter 127: Babies first snow

December 7, 1956

"Merry early Christmas!"

Jackie turned and frowned at her husband who had a santa hat on,"What are you doing?"

"This is my way of saying it's time for Christmas shopping." Jack said and took the santa hat off.

"Alright." Jackie said.

"But we'll be mobbed by reporter's."

Jack shrugged,"And?"

Jackie rolled her eyes and said,"Ok. When?"

"How about today?" Jack asked.

"Why?" Jackie asked.

"Because it's snowing!" he exclaimed like a child.

Jackie raised an eyebrow,"It is?"

"Yes." Jack grinned.

"Well shouldn't we enjoy the snow then and not risk driving on probable icy streets?" Jackie asked.

Jack shrugged,"Fair point. Ok get the kids geared up."

Jackie muttered,"It's a good thing I thought of winter clothes when Jack only thought summer."

"I heard that." Jack said as he sprinted into the closet.

"Love you dear!" Jackie yelled.

Jackie suspected Jack rolled his eyes but heard him say,"Love you too."

Jackie looked outside and her eyebrows raised, it must have been snowing all night, the ground was already full of white.

Jackie shrugged into her jacket and put on her winter clothes before she walked into her daughters's room.

Bella and Kick's heads popped up as one as they heard the door opening.

"If Kick's hair wasn't darker and she wasn't younger I swear you'd be twins." Jackie muttered.

After getting the two geared up Jackie head downstairs with the two in her arms. They looked ten times bigger in the amount of clothing she'd put on them.

She saw a flash go off and Bella started crying, Jackie looked over and saw Jack with a camera and grin.

She laughed,"I thought that was my job."

Jack shrugged,"First snow for both of them."

Jackie nodded,"True."

"Ready though?" Jack asked, placing the camera on a table.

Jackie grinned,"I was born ready Kennedy."

"Good because you better get ready to be snowed." Jack said.

Jackie laughed,"Did you really just say that?"

"I really just did." he grinned.

After getting their shoes on, and Jackie passing Kick to Jack the family of four stepped out into the cold white and looked around.

Bella looked around in awe, Kick didn't really seem to see a difference.

"Mama wha?" Bella asked.

"Snow Bella." Jackie said and smiled at her.

Kick gurgled happily and Bella tried to say it,"Snaw?"

Jackie shook her head,"Snow."

Jackie suddenly felt something cold hit her face, she gasped in suprise, Bella laughed from her arms and gasped when she felt the cold run onto her cheek.

"Jack!" Jackie exclaimed.

"I'm innocent! It was Kick!" Jack yelled.

Jackie rolled her eyes.

"If we're going to do this, we're going to do this properly." she said.

She set down Arabella next to Kick, Jack had set her down, and grabbed a chunk of snow, shaped it and threw it into her husband's face.

"This means war!" he yelled.