Chapter 75

March 29, 1956

Jack and Jackie stepped outside of his study, Jack, now out of his foul mood wanted to see Eunice.

Jackie and Jack stepped into the living room to see Eunice and Sargent talking while Maria, now awake was glaring at Bella, who gave a scary glare back.

Bobby Jr. was intrested in a ball he found.

Jackie hurried over to Bella and picked her up.

Bella made no move of struggle, she just continued to glare at fellow-baby Maria.

Jackie sighed and handed Bella to Jack. Jack took her and Eunice and Sargent noticed his presence.

"Jack!" Eunice cried in delight.

"Eunice." Jack greeted his sister warmly and engulfed her in a hug.

Sargent nodded at Jack and the two shook hands.

"So." Jack said, rubbing his hands together.

"Who wants to try and beat me at pinochle?" (Pronounced pee-naw-cle)

Eunice laughed and raised her hand,"Tis an impossible task but I shall try." she cried.

Sargent shrugged,"Eh, a good game of pinochle would be nice, Eunice is obsessed with it though, she'll come back home playing it like mad again."

"I'll take that as a yes." Jack said.

"And my beautiful Bouvier?" Jack asked.

"Yes please my charming Kennedy." Jackie said, kissing him on the cheek.

"Great! Well all we need is a deck and I will destroy you all!" Jack said cheerily.

"And the champion starts the bragging." Eunice grinned.