✔Please Let Go | Namjoon

"I said I was sorry, (Y/N)!" Namjoon yells at you from across your bedroom. You flinch, but don't crack under his angry gaze. 

    " 'Sorry' doesn't fix the fact that you spent the evening shoving your tongue down some waitress's throat, Namjoon!" 

    "You're overreacting. Why do you always overreact?" 

 You flinch once again, letting the tears fall freely down your face. 

 Just moments before, you'd found your boyfriend with some girl in the corner, at a club that his friends had dragged the two of you to earlier that night. 

  Now here the two of you were, back home, screaming at eachother.  

  "Are you blaming me, now?" You ask quietly. 

  Namjoon's glare softens ever-so-slightly, but remains cold and unforgiving. 

   "I guess I am." 

  You finally break, taking a step back, shaking violently. Without a second thought, you push past him, speed-walking towards your shared bedroom. 

  Pulling out a bag, you stuff the nearest clothes to the door, into the bag, letting the tears fall freely. Namjoon follows after you, watching your actions with widened eyes. 

  "What are yo--" 

  "Leaving." 

  He goes silent, standing rigidly next to the doorway. You turn, sniffling violently as you push past him for the second time that day. He suddenly reaches out, grabbing your wrist, stopping you. 

  You look at him, meeting his own tear-ridden eyes. 

  "Please don't go. "

  "Please let go of my hand." 

  "(Y/N), please. I love you." 

  "I love you too. I'll always love you. But maybe, always isn't forever." 

   [RAW AND UNEDITED]