Totally Worth It | Hoseok

honestly, at this point, i might be reusing titles unknowingly.
❕🔞warnings; not my prompt. 98% of the prompts in this book are my own, but occassionally i see something like the above, and im so shook that i need to write a oneshot about it.

also, i'm sorry for the last oneshot. i'm an actual troll.
• • •

    It was a horrible idea to begin with.

    The fact that it even happened was beyond any of you.

    Here is how it happened.

    You're an idol. And a rather big-named idol at that. From a young age, you were an inspiration to many.

    When you were young, you had moved to America for a short period of time. In that time, you had starred in many major production Western movies. Upon your move back to South Korea, you became a sensation for kdramas everywhere.

    And then you had grown a passion for dancing and singing. Theatrical entertainment was always a major part of your life, and now you were involved in nearly every aspect of it.

    And then you met BTS.

   From debut, they had watched you. And from debut, you watched them. Neither of you had met, or even come close to meeting. Whenever they were on tour to the states, you were either on tour elsewhere, filming a movie elsewhere, or home in Korea for your seldom times off.

    And then you were asked to be at an event together.

    It was really a small modelling gig. To promote some western clothing line. Little did you know at that point, that BTS was promoting the same line. You ended up taking a few photos with a few members, thust firing a canon of ship names and media outlets declaring how two powerful korean forces such as yourself and Bangtan, were destined to come together.

    Back then, it was an understatement.

    You started making appearances in their MVs, and vice versa.

     You started showing up on talk shows with them.

      It was only when you started being seen in public with Jung Hoseok, that the whispers turned into full-blown discussions.

     You'd always had a thing for the main dancer of Bangtan. You'd even danced together in private.

    And then he asked you out.

    Both of your managements had been able to keep it under wraps for a while.

    All the way up until BTS decided to make a horrible decision.

     You were in America to star in a huge film franchise when you got the call from your boyfriend of six months, that Bangtan was in America and had free time. As if by some otherworldly source, you also had a free day before you had to fly to northern California for filming.

    So where did BTS ask you to meet them?

    At a laser tag arena.