preferences ▷ #11

i forget to add warnings a lot but now i shall start implementing warnings more often, because not everyone wants to be subjected to cursing. i'm truly sorry for my nasty--almost obsessive--use of cuss words, and will both add more warnings and try to make more clean chapters for the remaining 82 chapters in this book. :) <3

🔞❕warnings; vulgar language

• • •

    you scare the shit out of him(playful)

  -RM
[highschool au]

   "Oh sweet mother of everything--you've got to be kidding me." Namjoon slurs, holding up the flashlight next to his head. Yoongi walked silently next to the leader, better masking his unease in the seemingly abandoned warehouse.

    "Hey. You agreed to this dumb game." Yoongi warns, looking up at the taller, sweating male.

     "Why, I agreed to play some dumb games with the seven of us and my girlfriend, will forever be above my paygrade." Namjoon admits sadly, eyes feverishly darting across his peripheral.

     "I'm surpised you even brought (Y--"

     "Shh!" Namjoon interrupts, stopping abruptly. He could have sworn he'd heart something. Maybe a rock accidentally kicked. Maybe water spla--"

     "Boo!" You yell, emerging from a rather dark corridor. Namjoon flinches, simultaneously screaming like a little girl, and dropping the flashlight.

     "Damn it, Namjoon. Now I can't see!" Yoongi scolds the still-panting male.

      All while you giggled eerily, and skipped back into the darkness.

        -Suga

    He felt terrible, to say in the least. The moment you had returned from a world tour, he was sleeping.

    And you didn't wake him up.

    How he had ended up with a girlfriend like yourself, was beyond him.

    Yoongi sat up, bare feet immediately finding the rather-cold floor. He knew you were somewhere in the house.

    He almost sprints to the bedroom door, grabbing the door handle and swinging it open.

    Where you stood, eyes wide.  

    A very childish scream escaped his lips, instantaneously bringing a bright smile to your face.

   "I didn't think I was that ugly." You joke.

   ♧

    -Jhoney

    You knew from the precise moment that you and Taehyung had conceived the plan, that it was quite possibly the meanest thing in the history of the earth.