✔Anger | Yoongi

×××
(Jung! Reader)
×××

The other six members cower in terror as a vase hurtles across the room, shattering just above Jimin's head. They all collectively flinch, looking at eachother fearfully.

"Who gave him alcohol?!"

"Who set him off?!"

"More importantly, who's gonna call (Y/N)?!"

The band members--excluding the raging Yoongi--all look at one another with a glimmer of hope, at the mention of Yoongi's long-term girlfriend.

"Quick, Hobi! Get the phone and call your sister!" Namjoon pushes Hoseok towards the nearest doorway just as a leg of a wooden chair is snapped and used as a bat to take out yet another lamp.

Just hours before, the band decided getting alcohol, to celebrate several years of success, would be a brilliant idea.

The only problem is, that Min Yoongi is a very aggressive drunk.

And you were the only hope to get him to calm down.

"(Y/N)!" Hoseok yells into the phone, nearly missing a wooden leg to the chair that Yoongi had just broken. He was like a tornado, taking out everything and everyone in his path.

"What?" Your voice grumbles from the other line. Your brother had impeccable timing.

You'd just woken up from a nap.

"Your boyfriend is going to kill us!"

"Wouldn't be the first time he's tried, oppa."

"It's serious this time, (Y/N)!"

You immediately sense his genuine desperation. Usually he calls you his precious dongsaeng.

"I'll be over in five." You say, hanging up.

And it was the longest five minutes of Bangtan Sonyeondan's lives.

You enter the house, just as a third leg rockets across the room, hitting the doorframe behind you. You flinch, turning to glare at whoever threw it.

What you didn't expect to see was your boyfriend; drunk, seething, and panting.

"Are you serious?" You demand. Yoongi blinks, no longer raging like a caged bull in a china shop.

"Who got him drunk?!" You demand, glaring at the six other BTS members. They all look at one another, silently trying to deflect the blame and pin it on someone else.

You march up to your boyfriend, studying his face. He flinches at your light touch.

"Yoongi..." you say softly, setting your arms on his shoulders to get a better hold on him.

"Jagiya?"

"What were you thinking?"

"I missed you~"

"You really are drunk, aren't you?"

"What? Nooo~!"

××××××