✔8 Rules | Hoseok

×××

You had always heard the warnings. You always heeded said warnings, you obeyed the rules, you drew within the lines.

Rule #1: Never ever, under any circumstance, fall for your older brother's best friend.

You knew this. You knew this well. You were careful, and made sure that you wouldn't commit he most unforgiveable crime.

Fall in love with Jung Hoseok.

Rule #2: If you fail to abide by Rule #1, then take precautions to ensure that your older brother's best friend does not fall for you.

When Jung Hoseok met Min Yoongi's little sister; Min (Y/n), he hadn't thought he'd find himself diving into something he knew he wouldn't escape.

And now, he finds himself commiting a crime.

He had fallen for you.

He had fallen hard.

Of course, you were unaware of his feelings. You were oblivious to his light touches, his soft gaze that took in your delicate features hungrily.

Tip:
If in the event of breaking Rule 1+2, follow the remaining steps.

Rule #3: Avoid eye contact.

You stared at Hoseok from across the room as he entered your bedroom. He always claims that he's searching for the bathroom, despite that he probably knew this house as well as you did, with how often he visits.

He looks up, his dark eyes meeting yours. His face lights up, a a bashfull smile playing his lips.

Rule #4: Never let them know your feelings.

You walk across the room, throwing all rational thought out the window. You lean forward, taking Hoseok's face in your hands, letting all your compressed feelings free as his soft lips move against yours.

His arms find your waist, his fingers splaying over the small of your back, pressing you to him. He smiles--not smirks--into the kiss.

"Do you know how long I've wanted--needed--you?" He asks, reattaching his lips to yours immediately.

Rule #5: Screw the rules.

Rule #6: Fall in love.

Rule #7: Fall fast.

Rule#8: Fall hard.