Eventually | Yoongi

i love american shows

   If squeemish to guts and blood, do not read.
×××

   "Crashing!" Taehyung shouts, his hand still pressed against the patient's neck, his hand covered in thick blood. Yoongi listens, holding the stethoscope against the trauma victim's chest.

   "Collapsed lung. Someone get me Dr. Kim Namjoon!" Yoongi says, his hand atop Taehyung's as the both doctors try and slow the bleeding.

   Namjoon appears beside Yoongi, towels and wads of gauz in hand. Yoongi takes them, briefly handing them to Taehyung as he looks to Namjoon.

   "I need you to do three things for me, Kim Namjoon." Yoongi says, his voice harsh and flat-toned. The younger doctors nods, already having discarded his white lab coat, since it was splashed with blood.

   "One; sedate this patient. Two; find Seokjin and tell him there's at least four more traumas in the pit, then lastly, go find a surgery or help out in psych. I don't want you bumbling about and accidentally drop a tube or something into my patient." Yoongi says. Namjoon nods. Doctor Min tends to get mean when he's saving lives.

   Which is what he does for a living.

  Yoongi looks up into the room full of nurses and doctors alike.

   "Someone find me (Surname) (Y/n)! Now!"

×××

     "You even think about coming anywhere near me with that kind of scalpel, and I assure you, it'll be you who needs surgery." You glare at the poor intern, shakily holding the blade. She nods, trading it out for a longer, thinner tool. Your previous glare turns into a smile hidden by your mask as you look back down at the open cranium on your table.

   "No wonder everyone calls them the power couple." Jimin leans over to Jungkook, not taking his eyes off of the open brain surgery happening in the operating room.

   It didn't take a genius to know that he was talking about you, the world-renowned Neurosurgeon and Min Yoongi, the world-renowned Cardiothoracic surgeon. The two of you were cold, and ruthless doctors, and even more so when it came to surgery. You were amazing apart, but unstoppable together.

   "It's never been a--" Jungkook begins, watching in awe as the tumor is cleanly removed and dumped into the metal tray.

   The door bursts open, revealing a flushed nurse, holding her mask against her face.

   "Dr. (Surname). There's been an accident. The pit is a mess. Trauma victims everywhere. Blood." She summarizes, earning peeked interest from every doctor and nurse in the room.

   "Sounds fun. May I ask why you decided to burst into the middle of my neurosurgery to inform me of trauma?" You ask, your words harsh but your voice level and calm. It was what everyone found so scary about you.

  How kind you could be one moment, then a cold and emotionless surgeon the next.

   But it did make you one hell of a surgeon.

  "Because Dr. Min asked for you."

×××

   You push open the door, yanking off your scrub cap. Yoongi looks up, catching your gaze. He tries to make it unevident how much your presence warmed his cold self, but finds it difficult.

   You freeze, staring at the scene.

   Taehyung with his hand literally inside a man's throat,

    Yoongi covered in blood,

    And four other trauma surgeons just standing there in awe, trying to figure out how the hell the patient was still alive.

    Yoongi was the first to speak.

    "I do hearts. Not tracheas."

    "Min Yoongi!" You shout, forcing down a laugh. Everyone stiffens. You just yelled at Min Yoongi. Min. Yoongi.

    "Dr. Kim please get your hand out of my patient's throat."

×××

     Hey wow this was short, rushed, and messy, but i wrote it bc i wanted to spark creative imagination.

Imagine how you and the famous Dr. Min became a power couple.

  Imagine how, against all odds, you saved the poor (blessed) soul who had Kim Taehyung's hand in his neck.

    Or, try to imagine how you wont all mute me for writing this shitshow of a book. :T

unedited.