Bend | Yoongi

yes i did write a oneshot based off of avatar: the last airbender.
i only have like, 96 more chapters before im out. good luck trying to stop me.
• • •

     You sit, your finger twirling in a circle as you watch the flames dance off of your fingertips.

    Destruction, huh?

   "(Y/n)?" A man's voice calls from behind you. Hugging the blanket tighter around your near-bare body, you turn and look at your best friend.

    "Hi, Yoongi."

    The male sits down crosslegged next to you, watching the flames that enveloped your hands.

    "I've always wondered what went into firebending. How do you guys do it?" He asks, not removing his eyes from your flames.

    "How do you earthbend?"

    "Touché."

    You smile, and drop your now-extinguished hand back into your lap.

   "Have you ever wanted to leave?" You ask, looking out at the landscape. Yoongo sighs, his tall figure rising and falling as his lungs inhale and exhale.

    "I'm an Earthbender who was sold to the Fire Nation. Of course I want to leave. Why would you?" Yoongi asks, copying you and looking out at the land, soaked in moonlight.

    Sometimes, when you looked out at the moonlight, watching the water of the pond be pulled back and forth by the slight current. Watching the freshwater lap at the rough edges of the pond,

    You would just wonder what it was like to be anything other than a firebender.

    Wonder what it was like to not be seen as with the most destructive and dominating race of benders. Granted, there were firebenders who's sole purpose was to burn others.

     But not you.

    "Maybe I want to go and find the part of the world that isn't so obsessed with finding the Avatar. Maybe I don't to be stuck here." You answer, looking down at your fingers.

    "A firebender princess, who doesn't want to burn." Yoongi remarks quietly, staring at the earth around the pond.

    "An earthbender who hasn't touched the earth in twenty years. What a pair we are." You laugh, twirling a ring around your finger. Your hands were decorated with small rings. Most of which, weren't even expensive or luxurious. But you liked them, so you wore them.

     "I'll leave with you." Yoongi says suddenly. You look at him with wide eyes. "I have a few friends in the east. A few waterbenders, another earthbender, a firebender who could teach you how to control your gift." Yoongi says, smiling softly. Now his dark eyes were on you, studying your face.

     "You'll really help me?"

     "I would do anything for you."

   • • •

      a little short thing i wrote idk i liked it.

unedited.