More Than Him II | Hoseok

II

❌❕warning:  somewhat vain use of His name; God (may be offensive to those of religious beliefs?) Obscene language, mentions of sexual things.

🌠beforehand apologies: if you have short hair, im sorry. also, this oneshot is sloppy and messy and completely.... just bad.
×××

    Hoseok paces around, his hands knotting in his already-messy hair.

  She's on her way.

   "Oh my god, oh my god." He whispers. He had kept himself cool up until now.

   He had made you think he didn't care.

   It was easier if you thought he didn't care.

   ×××

      You pull your wet hair up into a bun, letting out a sigh as you drop your hands. Taeyang had just dropped you off at your apartment, saying that something had come up.

   Saying you didn't care, as much as you acted like you were, wasn't lying.

   You didn't care.

   You exit the bathroom, almost walking right past your blaring phone. Probably Taeyang, you think. He had a tendency to call you at bad times. Not that now was a necessarily busy time, but you still didn't feel like talking to him.

    As horrible and emotionally malicious as it sounds.

   You pick up the phone, not checking the caller I.D.

   "Taeyang."

   "Hey love, sorry that something came up." His familiar, once comforting voice sounded. You sigh, leaning against the doorframe.

    "Listen, (Y/n)..." he trails off, taking a seemingly mandatory deep breath.

    You listen to his words, waiting for a sign. For some sign that you were human. Heartbreak? Sadness? Overwhelming waves of emotions, strong enough to make you dizzy and lose balance?

   You had just been walking through the park with him as lovers. Now he was dumping you.

   Where's the sadness? The heartbreak?

    The only word to describe yourself right now would be underwhelmed.

   How does one person fall out of love so fast?

   "Have a goodnight, Taeyang. I wish you well."

   You set down your phone, exhaling slowly.

   Then your phone began to ring again.

   "What, Taeyang?" You demand. Couldn't he just leave it alone? It ended. Seconds ago.

    "Um. No, (Y/n). It's Yoongi. We need you over here. Now."

×××

     pls dont b mad

    it's up for interpretation. imagine your own ending.

  unedited