preferences ▷ #5

warnings: obscene language and the first preference is angsty
×××

     he makes you cry

   -RM

   Namjoon had been seeing photos of you and none other than his friend Jackson, together.

   All over social media.

   So here he was, slamming open the door of your apartment, after a long day of rehearsal. You look up from your sketchpad, startled. Namjoon only scowls, an unlocked phone by his side thay displayed photos of you and Jackson walking around Seoul together.

   "You know, I spend a lot of time working. It may be the thing I love, but it also supports you. The woman I love. And you spend your free time hanging out with my friends when I'm not here?!" Namjoon hisses, glaring at you.

   You tremble under his heavy gaze. The truth is, that you've been hanging out with Jackson because he wanted your help for buying his mother a gift for Mother's Day.

  "Love--"

  "Save it. I don't even want to hear what excuses you'll come up with this time." Namjoon narrows his usually-loving brown eyes at you.

   That breaks you. 

   Tears spill over your cheeks, almost immediately softening Namjoon. As if the world was against him, he slumps his shoulders and stares at you with sad eyes.

  "I-I was he-he-helping h-him buy g-gifts for M-Mother's Day!" You sob, burying your face in your hands. Namjoon lets out a sound that indicated physical pain.

  He immediately scoops you into his arms, pulling you onto his lap as he sits on the couch next to you.

❝i didn't mean it. i love you too much to mean it.❞

   -Suga

   "Yoongi?" You rest your hand softly against your boyfriend of a year and a half's shoulder. He doesn't reply, and instead continues sleeping soundly.

   As he has been for thirteen hours.

  "Yoongi, love? Please wake up?" You crawl over him, snuggling against him while looking up at his scrunched sleeping face.

  He finally opens one eye, earning a wide smile from you.

  Which immediately disappears when he pushes you off the bed, and rolls over.

  That's what pushes you over the edge. You already had a long day, as working as a surgical resident and the hospital. All of your patients were dead or terminal, and all you wanted to do was spend time with Yoongi on one of his rare weeks off.

  You sniffle, staring at the carpet. At the sound of you crying, Yoongi immediately shoots up and pats down your side of bed, in search of you.

  When he finally hears your quiet whimpers over the side of the bed, is when he leans over and looks at you with wide eyes.