preferences ▷ #1

How he shows his bandmates that you're his.

  -(RM)

   Namjoon, since he loves having you at the dorm with he and his friends, often can be found clinging to you in some way.  His favorite way of publicly displaying his affection, is napping with his head on your lap and his arms wrapped tightly around either your legs or your hips.

  -Suga

    Yoongi isn't typically someone who is touchy-feely, but sometimes he can be. For instance, when one of his friends is getting close to you, he'll place himself between you and the offender, and wrap his arms around you.

  -Jhope

    As someone who consistently has to have you in his arms—or at least within reaching distance—Hoseok doesn't have to do much in order to keep his friends off of you. But, when even that doesn't work, he'll pull you into his lap and wrap his limbs around you. All while glaring at whoever it was that had sparked his territorial side.

  -Jin

   Seokjin isn't particularly the jealous type, as he knows that you love him unconditionally. If he shows you affection, it's purely because he wants to.

  -Jimin

    It isn't uncommon for Jimin to feel like you're getting too close to one of the other members. Sometimes he has other things that call for his attention, and can't always be with you, so you end up hanging out with one of his friends. When he returns, if you're acting as if you're getting too close to someone else, Jimin will swoop in and capture you into a heated makeout session. Eventually his friends will go away, and that's when he pulls away. Sometimes you find it cute, but sometimes it's annoying. But he doesn't care.

  -V

    Like Hoseok, Taehyung always is touching you; playing with your hair, or rocking you back and forth in his bear-like embrace, or even just kissing your face, neck, and shoulders. Although very protective, he doesn't often get jealous or territorial. When he does, he just does all of the above more intensely.

  -Jungkook

    Jungkook is kind of in the middle of Yoongi and Hoseok when it comes to affection. He's either very chilled around you, simply sitting next to you with his hand resting on your inner thigh, or you sitting on his lap with his head in the crook between your neck and shoulder. If he feels threatened by another member, he doesn't show it. He just casually keeps little-to-no distance between himself and you.

    How he cuddles you.

   -RM

   Namjoon has a very mature way of cuddling you. If it's around the other members, he'll either sleep on your lap, or he'll hug you. The same goes for when he's cuddling you at night. Most times, you'll sleep on his chest, with his arm lazily resting on your lower back.

  -Suga

   Yoongi doesn't typically cuddle you all that much. That's mostly due to the fact that you can be as sleepy and lazy as he is sometimes. So, usually you sleep against eachother when napping. When sleeping in the same bed at night, you tend to face eachother, with your hands intertwined.

  -Jhope

    Hoseok loves to cuddle you. He doesn't like to nap, but when he is sleeping with you, he hugs you to his chest, with his lips pressed against the top of your head. His arms can usually be found tightly wrapped around your waist.

   -Jin

    You could say that you and Seokjin are a rather calm, mature couple when it comes to public displays of affection. Although, at night, he enjoys to spoon you. He loves the feeling of your legs intertwined, and your fingers interlocked in front of you.

  -Jimin

   Jimin is an extremely cuddly person. There isn't much more he likes than cuddling you, besides kissing and touching you. He thinks it's very cute when you fall asleep on his back, when he's sleeping face down on the floor or on the sofa. At night, when you fall asleep before him, he loves to face you, one hand on your hip, while one hand is placed on your cheek, one thumb running over your cheekbone.

  -V

   Exactly like Jimin and Hoseok, Taehyung is overly cuddly and touchy. He enjoys falling asleep on the couch with you on his chest. At night, he loves to bury his head between your neck and shoulder, with his hands pressed flat against your hips.

  -Jungkook

    Much like his hyung Seokjin, Jungkook is very calm. You two don't usually nap together, but at night you sometimes sleep seperate. But your hands are always interlocked. Usually, since sleeping apart isn't a normal occurance, he spoons you, with his head buried between your neck and shoulderblade.

×××

I fucking loved writing this

unedited and sloppy