Prompt #7

Prompt: Dimitri and Theo go to the beach so Dimitri doesn't have on any of his hair gel or real crazy colors except for his trunks. Guys and girls are checking him out so Theo gets angry and wants to leave.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                I fully understood what Thalia meant when she had called Dimitri attractive. Sure, I had seen him in regular clothes with none of his usual ridiculous make up or glitter. But this…this was wonderful.

                Dimitri was in nothing but swim trunks. We had decided to go on a date to the beach today since it was so nice out. Since we would be going in the water, he had abandoned his usual glitter and hair gel. He was just wearing trippy swim trunks, his soft hair lying flat against his head, looking like the definition of sexy.

                His body was incredible, and I couldn’t help but eye him as we set up a spot on the beach together. He noticed me and smirked.

                “Little Theodore, can I help you with something?” he asked smugly.

                “You are really attractive,” I said, my eyes carefully drinking in his appearance.

                “So I’ve been told,” he said, his smirk growing wider.

                “You’re so cocky,” I said, despite the fact that he had every reason to be with a body like his. I swallowed down my jealousy at the thought of how many people he’d had sex with before we dated.

                “Indeed I am, little Theodore.” He crossed his arms over his chest. “Now, since I don’t get to enjoy the sight of you topless, I would appreciate you paying attention to me instead of my body.”

                I rolled my eyes and nodded. I had a tank top on, since I was self conscious about the scar on my chest. Dimitri had joked around about it, but had understood why I refused to take it off.

                The wind picked up and I groaned as a towel flew away a little. I jogged after it, grabbing it before I got far. I straightened up to go back over to Dimitri.

                “That guy is really cute,” I heard a girl saying.

                I looked over and saw two attractive girls in bikinis eyeing Dimitri. They giggled as they took in his attractive appearance.

                “I dare you to go talk to him,” one girl said.

                “Maybe,” the other said, blushing. “Ugh, he’s just so hot.”

                I glared at them and made my way back over to Dimitri. I set the towel down, weighing it down with water bottles.

                “People are staring at you,” I informed him.

                “Are they?” he asked, smirking again. “I’m quite used to that by now, little Theodore. I’m not exactly society’s model citizen.”

                “Put a shirt on or something,” I grumbled, but then remembered that he only had a loose tank top with him.

                “No thank you. I’d quite enjoy a nice tan,” he said, running a hand through his hair.

                A beach ball rolled over, stopping near our feet. Three girls came running after it and blushed as they looked up at Dimitri.

                Dimitri bent down, picking up the ball and offering it out to them, his smirk still on his face. “I believe this is yours,” he said.

                His light accent made their eyes grow. One shakily held her arms out and offered him a smile.

                “Th-Thank you,” she said.

                “Dimitri, let’s go in the water,” I said in annoyance.

                “Your name is Dimitri?” one of the girls asked.

                “Why yes, it is,” he said, nodding.

                “Are you Russian? You have an accent,” the girl said.

                “My mother and father are from Russia,” Dimitri said.

                “Fascinating. Look, let’s go,” I said, grabbing his hand and trying to tug him away.

                “You’re quite rude little Theodore,” he said, laughing.

                I glared at the girls. “Go find a different overly flamboyant, pansexual, Russian to annoy. This one is taken,” I said.

                They shot me dirty looks as they walked away from Dimitri. He chuckled and pulled me into his arms.

                “Someone is jealous,” he teased.

                I looked over and mentally groaned as a couple of guys were even eyeing him longingly. Great. Dimitri always drew eyes, and it was either because he was too flamboyant, or too attractive.

                “Can we leave? The beach was a bad idea. I don’t even like the beach,” I grumbled.

                “You’re just jealous,” he said, chuckling.

                I blushed. “No. I just hate the beach. Let’s go home. We can swim at your house.”

                “Now, now little Theodore. We came all the way here!” Dimitri said.

                “I want to leave!” I snapped.

                He chuckled again, pulling me back into his arms and kissing me. “Little Theodore, I want to spend time with you. You need to stop getting so jealous, although it is adorable. You’re the only one I want,” he assured me. He took my hand in his. “Now, let’s go in the water.”

                I sighed and wrapped arms around him, kissing him. “Promise,” I grumbled.

                “I promise. You’re the only one,” he said, smiling.

                “Okay. But this is the last time we go to the beach!” I said sternly.

                Dimitri laughed. “Whatever you say, little Theodore. Whatever you say.”