Prompt #13

Prompt: What if Alex knows Theo was there and she needs help with economics. She goes to ask him but walks in on him and Dimitri in a steamy make out session. There shirts are off and they're groping each other

A.N.- Wow, sorry if this sucks .___. Also, I didn't realize how short it was at first -.-

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                Alek sighed in frustration at her homework. Economics was probably her worst subject, and she absolutely hated it.

                She sighed again and stood up from her desk. She chewed her lip, knowing that Theo was at the house. She was pretty sure he and Dimitri had gone into Dimitri’s bedroom a little while ago, which surprised her since her dad was home and he was usually very strict about not letting Dimitri close his bedroom door when he brought someone in his room.

                “Should I ask him for help?” she mumbled to herself, looking over her half finished homework.

                She nervously twirled a lock of hair around her finger. She really needed help, but she didn’t want to deal with Dimitri teasing her about it.

                She gave up, deciding that she would just ask Theo for help. He was always very nice about helping her, and he was amazing at explaining things so that she understood them. She would just have to endure Dimitri. Her grades were more important.

                Alek left her bedroom, going across the hall and stopping outside of Dimitri’s door. She took a deep breath before gripping the handle and letting herself into her room.

                She stepped in and froze. Her eyes widened in horror at the scene currently taking place in front of her.

                Dimitri was on top of Theo, his hands trailing all along Theo’s bare chest, where a hideous scar was. Their shirts were thrown to the ground, and they were so engrossed in a make out session that they hadn’t even heard her come into the bedroom.

                Dimitri’s hand moved down to Theo’s thigh, slowly sliding up it. Theo shuddered at his touch, tensing up, his thumbs hooking in Dimitri’s jeans as he brought their bodies closer together.

                “Dimitri!” Alek snapped angrily. She could tell where this was headed, and she was going to stop it. Theo would be making a huge mistake if he had sex with Dimitri.

                They broke apart, Dimitri looking lightly irritated and Theo looking extremely embarrassed. Theo hastily pushed Dimitri’s hand away from his thigh.

                “Aleksandra, it’s called knocking,” Dimitri said, running a hand through his messy hair.

                “I wish dad had walked in on that,” she snarled.

                Dimitri smirked at her. “I wouldn’t mind. I’m not shy.”

                Theo smacked his arm. “Hell no. Your dad is terrifying,” he hissed. His eyes widened a little and he pulled Dimitri down on top of him, hiding the scar on his chest.

                “What do you need, Aleksandra? We’re in the middle of something,” Dimitri said, easily shielding Theo’s chest from sight.

                “I was coming to ask Theo for economics help. But now I guess I’m just going to warn him that sex with you would be a mistake,” she said flatly.

                Dimitri chuckled. “You make it sound as though you’d know personally. I have no interest in that sort of fetish,” he said.

                “We weren’t going to have…” Theo trailed off, blushing.

                She grabbed their shirts off the ground, tossing them to them. Theo hurried to pull his shirt on and scrambled away from Dimitri.

                “Ah, you’ve ruined the moment between me and my little Theodore,” Dimitri said with an exaggerated sigh. “Sisters always have to ruin everything. Now, if you’ll kindly leave, I believe little Theodore is occupied at the moment. Perhaps he can assist you later.”

                Alek shot Theo a warning look before leaving, slamming Dimitri’s bedroom door. She went back to her bedroom and sat down heavily on her bed, that scene replaying throughout her mind over and over again.

                She felt her eyes water and clenched her fists tightly, hating Dimitri even more. He had known she had a crush on Theo. That’s why he had gone after Theo, she was sure of it. And now he was going to treat him like just another toy, just like he did to everyone. Theo didn’t deserve that.

                “I hate him,” Alek said bitterly, wishing she had never walked in on that.