Prompt #45

Prompt: How about an Ouside the Lines prompt where Theo isn't moody and Dimitri isn't being selfish, and they're just cuddling and watching a movie and kissing and just being really cute and fluffy?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                “I don’t get it,” I said. “How would Tarzan know to cover his crotch?”

                “Perhaps he’s modest,” Dimitri said with a shrug.

                “Oh yea, I’m sure a guy raised by freaking gorillas is a total prude,” I said.

                “Little Theodore, I’m quite lonely. Come join me,” Dimitri said, holding his arms out to me.

                We were in his bedroom, watching Tarzan on his TV. Dimitri was lying on his bed, and I was sitting in his chair with Hugo.

                “Your cat is on my lap,” I said, pointing down at the fluff in my lap.

                “Hugo, quit hogging my boyfriend!” Dimitri said sternly.

                “Meow,” Hugo replied.

                “Home wrecking devil!” Dimitri cried, dramatically flicking his hair. “Little Theodore, hurry, before he captures your heart forever!”

                “Oh, calm down,” I said, rolling my eyes. I ignored Hugo’s protests as I picked him up and got up. I went over to Dimitri’s bed and set the cat down before lying next to Dimitri.

                Dimitri smiled and put his arms around me, pulling me against himself and kissing me. Hugo crawled over us and made himself comfortable next to Dimitri’s head on the pillow.

                “Now that my Theodore has been safely reunited with me, I suppose I forgive you,” Dimitri said and stroked behind the cat’s ears. Hugo purred and easily fell asleep as Dimitri pet him.

                “You and you’re cat,” I said, shaking my head. “I should be jealous.”

                “Nothing to be jealous of, darling,” he said, kissing me again. “I assure you that my heart belongs to you and not my cat. Although my cat is a lovely alternative should you ever leave me.”

                “You’re weird,” I said with a sigh.

                “I’m yours,” he said.

                “Yea, don’t remind me,” I said, but offered him a smile.

                I turned over so that I could see the movie, Dimitri’s arms still around my waist. I leaned back against his body, pulling a blanket over us.

                I let my head rest against his chest, and he rested his chin on top of my head. He kissed my hair and I placed my hands on top of his.

                As they started playing Trashing The Camp, Dimitri laughed like he always did at that part. I felt his chest vibrate with the laughter, bouncing my head lightly. I smiled, unable to help it. My boyfriend was such a child at heart.

                “You always laugh at that part. You’ve seen it so many times,” I said, rolling over so I could face him.

                “I find it amusing,” he said with a smile. “Don’t you?”

                “I used to laugh at that part when I was little,” I said with a shrug.

                “Allow yourself to laugh at it again,” he said. “Tarzan is a wonderfully humorous and heartbreaking movie.”

                “You remind me of Tarzan,” I said. “The total outcast with the loving parent who defies all odds and gains acceptance.”

                “I wish I was like Tarzan!” he said, chuckling. “Sadly, I am more like George of the Jungle.”

                I laughed. “You’re just Dimitri,” I said and kissed him.

                “Just Dimitri?” He sighed dramatically. “How you simplify me, Theodore.”

                “You are anything but simple,” I said. “But I love you.” I kissed him again.

                He pulled me close again, smiling and kissing me. Our lips worked together, and we kept it a light kiss, just enjoying it, not trying to make things heavy.

                “Now pay attention to the movie, little Theodore,” he said, kissing me again.

                I rolled over in his arms so that I was facing the TV again. We fell back to our earlier position, and I lightly played with one of his bracelets as we watched the movie.

                I allowed myself to laugh with Dimitri as we watched the movie. I could feel his breath blowing my hair as he laughed, and it made me smile wider.

                I turned and pecked his lips before curling up against him as the movie carried on. Dimitri was a sucker for simple dates, and he was turning me into one. This was nice. I liked this. Just cuddling with Dimitri, occasionally kissing, just allowing ourselves to watch Tarzan and laugh as though we were still young children.

                “I love you,” I said, smiling at him.

                “I love you too, little Theodore,” he said, giving me a cute smile and kissing me.