Prompt #35

Prompt: Theo and Oliver had a accidental kiss in front of Thalia and Dimitri! 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                “No!”

                “Yes!”

                “No!”

                “Yes!”

                “Yes!”

                “No!”

                “HA YOU SAID NO I WIN!”

                Oliver pouted at me. “You tricked me! I meant Yes!”

                “We are not having Oreos,” I said sternly.

                He leaned over the table towards me, narrowing his eyes. “Get the Oreos, Theodore.”

                I leaned over, also narrowing my eyes. “Suck my dick, Oliver.”

                “I believe that’s reserved for me,” Dimitri said.

                “You have no shame,” I said.

                “You can experience the pleasure if you’d like, little Theodore,” he offered.

                “Not in front of us he can’t,” Thalia said. “I don’t want to see my brother getting it on with his boyfriend.”

                “Don’t let him give you a blowjob. Don’t sink Tholiver,” Oliver said.

                “Never Oli baby,” I said with a frown.

                “Although I’m going to sink Tholiver if you don’t get the Oreos,” he said, glaring again.

                I also glared, moving close, our foreheads pressed together. I glared right back at him.

                “No,” I hissed.

                “Well maybe if you-” Before he finished that, his foot slipped and fell forward, his lips hitting mine in an awkward kiss.

                We yanked away from each other, staring at each other in horror. I just kept staring at Oliver, afraid to see Dimitri’s expression after that.

                “Is this your way of leaving me for the background character?” Dimitri asked, sounding amused.

                He stood up and grabbed me, spinning me around, his finger under my chin. He brought his lips to mine, kissing my roughly.

                He pulled away, smirking. “Who kisses better?”

                “You by a long shot,” I said, jumping and wrapping my arms around him.

                “Hey!” Oliver whined.

                “Well that just took Tholiver to a whole new level,” Thalia said, laughing.

                “Dimitri you are the only man I want,” I said, wiping at my lips.

                “I am a fantastic kisser!” Oliver said, also wiping at his lips. “Besides, we all know Sparkles puts his mouth places that it shouldn’t be, and then I just accidentally kissed his boyfriend!”

                “I trust that you’ll refrain from kissing him in the future?” Dimitri said, putting his arms around me.

                “I will never kiss him again,” I said, shaking my head. “That was like kissing my own sister!”

                “Oh, gross,” Thalia said in disgust.

                “Dimitri, kiss me so I can forget about that,” I begged.

                He pulled me close and grinned. “I shall wipe your memory clear of the horrible incident!”

                His lips fell on mine and I closed my eyes, blocking out Oliver’s angry protests.