Prompt #47

Prompt: Do you think you could do Dimitris POV with their first kiss?

A.N.- This takes place during the chapter where Theo and Dimitri are playing pool (I think it's chapter 5 or 6?)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                “Wow, you boys are close,” Thalia said, letting out a whistle as I aimed at the eight ball.

                And this was quite a close game. But as I mentally calculated how to take this next shot, I smirked to myself. Theo was chewing on his thumb, watching me anxiously.

                I was intelligent and skilled, though, and this game was going to easily be mine. Then I’d get to kiss Theo. Perhaps I could even let it slip to Aleksandra. But then again, if Theo wanted me to keep it a secret, I suppose I would honor that request and keep it to myself.

                My hand shot forward easily, and the ball rebounded off of the table and into the top right pocket. Theo watched in total disbelief.

                I straightened up, smirking. Hope you enjoyed the show, little Theodore. I leaned my pool stick against the wall and glanced at Theo, my smirk growing.

                “How…How did you do that?” he asked, still in disbelief.

                “Geometry is such a useful thing when you know how to apply it correctly,” I said. Poor, mathematically challenged Theo.

                Thalia laughed. “Wow, that’s the first time I’ve seen someone beat Theo in such a long time.”

                “Whatever,” Theo grumbled, leaning his pool stick against the wall. “I’ll beat you some other time, Dimitri.” Hm, it seems someone forgot about our little bet.

                “Aw, Theo, you’re such a sore loser!” Thalia said, looking amused.

                “Shut up!” he said, glaring at her, clearly a sore loser as Thalia had announced.

                “And now, I believe we set conditions for this game little Theodore. Our bet,” I said, leaning against the pool table, waiting for his expression when he remembered.

                “What are you-” He froze, and his face was priceless. “We weren’t being serious,” he stammered after a moment.

                “Oh, but we were,” I said, pushing myself off of the pool table and stepping towards him. “If I had lost, I would’ve had to stay away from you. But I didn’t lose, little Theodore. You did.”

                It would’ve been a shame to have to stay away from Theo, since he was amusing. But I was a man of my word, and we had agreed upon the terms of the bet. I would’ve obeyed them, and now I was going to make sure Theo did the same.

                “A bet’s a bet, Theo,” Thalia said, enjoying her brother’s suffering.

                Theo stood there, seeming to have a mental debate with himself. I waited patiently for him to finish with that.

                He gulped. “F-Fine.”

                I stepped up to him and placed my hand under his chin. My thumb gentled caressed his cheek, his skin soft under my touch, and I searched his green eyes. He did have some lovely eyes.

                “A bet’s a bet, little Theodore,” I said, echoing Thalia’s words.

                I continued to caress his cheek with my thumb, enjoying the feel of his skin as his face heated up. He squeezed his eyes shut, looking like he regretted this bet down to his core. He clenched his fists tightly, and I nearly laughed. I was a fantastic kisser. He should feel honored!

                I leaned forward as he kept his fists clenched and his closed. I closed my own eyes and allowed me lips to meet his.

                His lips were soft and mien worked easily on his. He kissed me back, and I could feel the reluctance.

                I was surprised by how much I enjoyed the kiss. I’d had no intentions of kissing Theo, but this was surprisingly pleasant.

                Wanting more, I moved my hand from his cheek to the back of his neck, pulling his head closer to mine, my lips working more passionately against his. I could tell that Theo didn’t have as much kissing experience as I did, so I guided his lips with mine, sinking into the kiss easily.

                He pulled away and glared at me. “Time’s up.”

                “Now was that really so bad little Theodore?” I asked with a smirk, trying not to give away just how enjoyable that had truly been for me. I kept my eyes on Theo, forcing them not to wander over to Thalia.

                “I knew you were gay,” he grumbled.

                “Sexuality is such a tiresome thing. I prefer personality over gender,” I said with a shrug. Someone like Theo, who felt the need to label something as natural as attraction, would not understand my views on this.

                “Whatever. That was gross,” he said, but I could see the conflict in his eyes.

                “Oh, you enjoyed it. I can see it in your eyes. And trust me dear, no one has ever been disgusted with kissing me.” I winked at him. “Or going farther.”

                “Like anyone would ever want to go farther with you,” he said, apparently believing that I was not a sexually active individual.

                His expression changed as he stared at me, and I could see anger and jealousy growing. I watched him curiously. I had never expected someone who looked so plain to be so interesting.

                “Leave me alone! I don’t care if I lost at pool! Quit talking to me, and definitely quit hitting on me! I’m straight! I like girls! You know what excites me? Seeing Alek in short shorts. Not kissing you, you disgusting, overly flamboyant piece of shit!”

                I smirked at him as Thalia stared in shock. Interesting how he had thrown my older sister into that. I wonder if he knew that she had eyes on him as well.

                My phone buzzed and I pulled it out, sighing dramatically as I checked it. My mother wanted me home to care for Galen while she and my father ran to the store. Of course mother dearest would need me just as things were getting interesting.

                “How unfortunate. My mother needs me home,” I said, shaking my head, a bit disappointed.

                “And don’t come back!” Theo snapped.

                “Calm down Theo,” Thalia said, placing a hand on his shoulder and frowning.

                He slapped her hand off and shot both of us a dirty look. He turned and went upstairs, and Thalia began to throw apologies at me as I watched him go.

                At first I thought Thalia would be the interesting one. But now my attention was slowly shifting from her to Theo. Never mind Alek’s affections for him, he was grabbing my honest attention. I could still feel his soft lips and I smirked. Well, little Theodore. Something told me that this wouldn’t be the last time we shared a kiss.