Prompt #8

Prompt: I've always wanted some kinda scene between Oliver and Dimitri, maybe something to do with Tholiver, the ship that will not sink.

A.N.- I hope this is okay ;-;

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                “IT’S GUY LOVE BETWEEN TWO GUYS!” Theo and Oliver sang as they sat together.

                I watched them with little interest as they slung their arms around each other. They grinned and started laughing.

                “This is our bromance,” Oliver said.

                “I will go down with this ship,” Theo said with a nod.

                “Not that this isn’t fascinating, little Theodore. But I’m going to go grab myself a drink,” I said, standing up.

                “Oh, grab me a soda Dimitri! They’re in the basement,” Theo said, laying down with his head in Oliver’s lap.

                I bowed towards him. “Anything for you, my dear.”

                “Thanks,” he said. “Now while you’re gone I’m going to have sex with Oliver.”

                I smirked at him. “I don’t think this little background character of yours has anything on the pleasure I could give you. But, do what you feel you must.”

                With that, I strut away from him and down into his basement. I went around the back to the fridge and pulled it open, digging around for Theo’s favorite soda.

                I spun around when I heard a noise and raised an eyebrow. “Trying to sneak up on me?”

                Oliver made a face. “No. I just a want a soda. Out of the way, Sparkles.”

                I smirked at him. “I thought you and my little Theodore were engaging in some lustful activities together,” I said.

                “You don’t seem overly concerned with the idea of your boyfriend cheating on you,” he said.

                “Because you’re not a better option than me,” I said, gesturing to my fabulous self.

                Oliver pouted. “Why do you hate me?”

                “I don’t hate anybody, silly background character,” I said, chuckling.

                “Well, whatever. You’re just jealous that Theo and I have a beautiful bromance. Also, my name is Oliver, not background character,” he said.

                “Bromance? You two are adorable,” I said, turning back to the fridge.

                “Jealous?” he asked, and I could hear the grin.

                I glanced back and, sure enough, there was a grin on his face. I broke out into rich laughter and shook my head.

                “Jealous of what? Oh, what does Thalia dear call you two? Tholiver? It’s adorable, but quite ridiculous. Nothing to be jealous of,” I said.

                Oliver pouted yet again. “Tholiver is a legit thing, Sparkles. Fear our ship.”

                “Call me the iceberg,” I said with a smug smirk.

                “Oh no! You are not sinking our ship! It’s been sailing since before you were in America!” he said.

                “I was born in America, clueless background character,” I said, crossing my arms and watching him in amusement. He was interesting despite all of his unimportance.

                “Oh, shut up.” He sighed. “Theo should’ve dated Alek. She was a normal, hot girl. Instead I had to walk in on him making out with you.”

                My smirk grew. “I would be quite saddened if little Theodore chose her over me.” Ah, if only this boy knew that Aleksandra was my charming older sister.

                “Out of the way already. I want a drink,” he said.

                I stepped aside and allowed him to grab himself a soda. Once he moved away, I turned back to the fridge and grabbed myself and little Theodore sodas.

                “Just so you know, you’ll never sink Tholiver,” Oliver said as we started to walk back upstairs together.

                “I’ll keep that in mind next time I’m making out with little Theodore,” I said, flashing him a charming smile.

                “You’re an ass,” he grumbled.

                We went back into the living room and went over to Theo. I handed him his soda and pulled him close, kissing him deeply.

                I broke away from him. “I love you, my little Theodore,” I said.

                “Yea, yea, yea. I love you too. Now let me drink my soda,” he said and pecked my lips.

                I straightened up and turned to Oliver. I winked at him as I walked by him to go sit back down where I had been before.

                “See? Nothing to worry about, background character,” I said, smirking.

                “This is war,” he said, and I laughed cheerfully.