Prompt #46

Prompt: Please can you do a prompt where Thalia gets a new boyfriend and Oliver gets a new girlfriend so Theo feels a bit lonely so he starts acting really clingy with Dimitri and it really annoys Galen! Oh and it could annoy Alek a bit too

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                “Ah, my little Theodore has returned to me!” Dimitri said cheerfully as he pulled open his front door.

                “Hey,” I said, going up to him and kissing him.

                “You’re so affectionate lately,” he mumbled against my lips and kissed me again.

                I blushed a little, but I couldn’t help it. I was used to spending almost all of my time with Thalia and Oliver. But both had recently gotten into a relationship, and Thalia spent most of her time at her boyfriend’s house, and Oliver spent most of his time at his girlfriend’s house.

                That left me all alone at home, painfully aware of how few friends I actually had when my sister and best friend weren’t around. So I had been spending a lot of time with Dimitri, since he never seemed to mind.

                I took Dimitri’s hand in mine, hoping he didn’t get sick of me. I would be all alone if he stopped hanging out with me.

                “Stop looking so worried, darling. I enjoy all the time we’ve been spending together,” he said, kissing my cheek.

                He pulled me into his living room, where Galen and Alek were sitting. My Neighbor Totoro was playing on the TV, and Galen was watching in fascination.

                But he looked up and noticed me. A pout came to his face. “You’re here again?” He turned to Alek, who he was curled up next to. “Alek, why is Theo here again?”

                Alek shrugged, looking a little annoyed. “I don’t know.”

                “Why, little Theodore is gracing us with his presence! We should all rejoice!” Dimitri said happily.

                He sat on the couch and I sat on his lap. He wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed the back of my neck.

                I turned and kissed him on the lips, wrapping my arms around his neck. His lips worked with mine easily.

                He broke away and pressed his forehead against mine, a smirk on his face. He pecked my lips.

                “There’s no need to worry, little Theodore. I can assure you that I want to spend more time with you.” He sniffled dramatically. “You normally ditch me for Thalia and that unimportant background character.” His smirk returned. “But now you’re all mine.” He kissed me again.

                “Can you two shut up?” Alek glared at us.

                “Actually, Aleksandra, I was the only one talking,” Dimitri said, turning his smirk to her. “And what, you dislike my affections for my little Theodore?”

                “We’re trying to watch a movie,” she said, gesturing at Galen, who was still pouting at us.

                “It really has no plot. It’s just for the enjoyment of the artwork,” Dimitri said, chuckling. “Not that you could appreciate the beauty of animated artwork.”

                Alek glared at him in hate. “Just shut up so we can pay attention.”

                Galen crawled into Alek’s lap and she put an arm around him. He crossed his arms and glared at me and Dimitri.

                “Dimmy, stop spending so much time with Theo!” Galen whined.

                “But I love spending time with my little Theodore!” Dimitri said and kissed my cheek.

                “All you do lately is spend time with him,” Galen said. “Stop it, Dimmy!”

                “Oh dear,” Dimitri said, laughing. “Are you jealous?”

                “No,” Galen said, glaring harder. He climbed off of Alek’s lap and came over to us. He held his arms out towards Dimitri.

                I watched him nervously, since if anyone could get Dimitri to spend less time with me, it would be Galen. Then I would be back to sitting alone in my room while everyone else was out with their boyfriend or girlfriend or damn little brother.

                Dimitri shifted me so that I was next to him and pulled Galen into his lap. He ruffled the boy’s hair and offered him a smile.

                “I haven’t forgotten about you, dear,” he assured. “I’m just enjoying my little Theodore’s constant affections.” He put an arm around me and kissed me, holding me against himself. “Perhaps we can all spend time together!”

                “No!” Galen said, snuggling against Dimitri and shooting me a jealous look.

                Dimitri gave Galen a dramatic look of horror. “You mean you don’t want your fabulous big brother to be happy with the two people he loves most?”

                Galen frowned. “I’m sorry Dimmy!” he cried, hugging Dimitri. “You can spend time with both of us if it makes you happy! Just don’t forget me!”

                “I could never forget my wonderful baby brother,” he said, winking at me to let me know he had the situation under control.

                I rolled my eyes but curled up against his side, his arm still around me. Galen stayed snuggled up to him, and Dimitri put his free arm around Galen. He kissed me and smiled, and I returned it, since I knew Dimitri wouldn’t let me be alone.