Chapter 32

"If love could bring back memories, memories could also bring back love. Fair enough, isn't it?"
- Countess Shades, TDYSG (2020)

THE DAY YOU SAID GOODBYE
(CHAPTER 32)

-------------------------------------------
MANOLO HEILTONN
Born on June 26,1970

February 14, 1988
I saw a girl from the same school I was attending and she was goddamn hot as hell. I would like to get her number so I asked Manuel for help but I learned that she was his girl. Manuel and  I were close friends so I think, if I asked him to give me his girl, he would not say a word to disagree.

February 29, 1988
Manuel and I had a fight when he learned that Cali and I had sex behind his back. He was furious and I can't help but to beat him back. Our punches ended our friendship that's why his mom talked to me. Even if I don't want to, we reconcile.

March 15, 1990
It's graduation day and there's a celebration in my house. I didn't invited Manuel because I learned that his father owned an empire where killers and criminals are hiding. I told everyone in the University that he's from a family of murderers that's why he didn't made it to the ceremony due to humiliation.

March 31, 1990
Manuel went to our house, asking for help. His brother was ill and they needed someone to look after him but the hospital rejected them because they were afraid to get killed. I told him that I will help him but in one condition. He didn't ask about that condition but we agreed that he'll do it after his brother get better.

April 1, 1990
His brother was getting better so I asked him to do the condition we both agreed upon. When he asked about that condition, I ordered him to get a school girl and bring her to an abandoned building.

April 2, 1990
Manuel kidnapped a school girl, about high school age and brought her to an abandoned building. He sent me the photo and I told him to bring back the girl but someone sent another video. When Manuel carried the girl inside, men came and raped the girl. They stripped her and played with her all night long. Then they killed her by cutting her body parts.

April 3, 1990
A school girl paged the newspapers around the country. They found out that she was kidnapped and raped by Manuel Voyage, son of the founder of Voyage Empire. I am so happy because this made their empire look bad. Now, I can compete over them.

May 21, 1990
I asked my father to give me a huge amount of money so I could start an empire of my own. When dad gave me the amount that I needed, the Heiltonn Empire rock the world as we exposed the illegal doings of our opponent, causing them to fall hard. With the help of Manuel's rape, kidnapping and murder cases, people easily believed us. Their business partners moved to us with the hope that they could still rise and remove their names on the cases that was filed to that empire.

June 26,1990
My birthday and a great thing to celebrate is the total destruction of the opponent's empire. I asked my men to demolish that huge area and give the land to the people. Now, I can feel that I am the most powerful man around the world.

-------------------------------------------

"Oh my god!" Belinda and Dantes looked at me strangely, wondering what happened. "Dad did that to them? Is this even true?"

Dantes nodded and sat on the couch near the bed. "That was the reason why Manuel is heaven over hell desperate to get the journal. He wanted to prove people that he's innocent and he didn't raped that girl."