oh my lucaya pt. 2

i gave ricky the great idea of taking zay and farkle to his favorite yogurt place while lucas and i had a 'pancake and huckleberry day'.

the three absolutely loved the idea and we were now walking to our cars, getting ready to part ways.

'you sure you don't wanna come along with us, princess?' he asked as he hugged me.

i nodded my head and kissed his lips goodbye, waving to zay who was already in the passenger seat of rickys BMW.

'hey,' farkle called out to me as ricky walked over to the drivers side, starting the engine.

'be gentle with him, ok?' he said, signaling to lucas who was leaned against his car, keys in one hand.

i furrowed my brows, confused as to what he was trying to tell me, 'what do you mea-'

before i could finish my sentence, he ruffled my hair and  jogged towards the car, getting in.

'bye princess!' ricky yelled, blowing me a kiss.

i smiled at him and blew one back as he drove off into the semi-empty parking lot.

i watched them until they were nowhere insight and then turned around to face lucas who had a cheesy smile on his face. he was spinning the keys on his index finger as i walked over and took them out of his hands.

'ready to go huckleberry?' i asked as i threw the keys back at him and he unlocked the car. i opened the passenger door and got in the car and buckled up.

he did the same and then turned the car on, driving out of the parking lot and into the streets. i leaned over to the radio and turned the volume up, switching channels until i found one i liked.

'can't stop the feeling' was on and i began singing along while lucas drove into the mcdonald's drive thru.

'20 piece chicken nuggets please with 2 medium fries-'

'i want a large!' i yelled as he ordered our food.

'make them a large,' he said as he chuckled into the intercom.

'and two large cokes... yeah that'll be it... ok thank you'.

he payed for our food like the gentlemen that he was and we began driving to his house. his parents were on vacation so we would be alone and we'd get the chance to talk without his mom asking me if i wanted to look through her scrapbooks.

'so,' i said as i grabbed a fry from the bag, remembering that i needed to be gentle with him, 'were you ok during lunch?' i asked.

he put a hand in the bag and pulled out some fries, sticking them in his mouth and turning into the front gates of his neighborhood.

he stopped the car to put in the code and then looked over at me and then back at the opening gates.

'i... i need to tell you something.'

CLIFFFF HANGURRRRR HA-HUUURRR

I LOVE YOU GUYS AND THANKS FOR READING.

-s. xx