11 ~ 2nd Year

"Come on Dad we're going to be late"

"It's only a fake person"

"He is not fake, he's achieved so many wonderful things in his life and I'm missing the chance to see him in real"

"He's a complete dunderhead, no idea how he managed to pass school. He's more scared than Neville Longbottom"

I ignore him and continue walking to Flourish and Blotts not knowing if he's even still following me or not. 

"Hi Louise" Ron smiles at me

"Hi, have I missed anything" 

"No you're just on time" Hermione replies then there he is.

Gilderoy Lockhart, he's so handsome. 

He poses his with that shiny smile of his until his face drops, I follow his eye line and mentally roll my eyes. 

"It can't be Harry Potter"

The photographer grabs Harry dragging him to join Lockhart, Harry did try to protest and grab onto me to stop him but I helped cause this is such an amazing opportunity and I'm jealous to be honest. 

"He's so handsome" Hermione sighs whilst clapping 

"He really is"

"It's just a guy" Ron mumbles 

"Why can't I be famous, I never get anything free" I pout as we walk off heading outside as Molly is currently getting our books signed for us. 

"It's annoying" Harry replies 

"Bet you loved that didn't you Potter. Can't even go to a bookshop without making the front page"

I know that voice, I enjoyed my summer not hearing it once to be honest. 

"Aww is poor little Draco upset he didn't get a signed book" I smirk 

"Shut up Snape! I wasn't talking to that evil mouth of yours"

"Says the one who-"

I never got to finish my sentence as Fred held his hand over my mouth to shut me up.

"Why did you do that?" I ask as soon as we get outside and his hand is no longer covering my mouth 

"His father is around and I highly doubt Snape would want you causing trouble"