28

I've been spending my summer between the burrow and Dad's nothing new there of course but this time there is. My feelings for Fred has grown stronger, I keep telling myself it's the newest hair style but deep down I know it's not. Hermione is visiting today before heading to the Burrow so I'm hoping to talk to her about it seeing as I can't talk to Dad about it. Ha, imagine me talking to Dad about liking a Weasley more than a friend.

Time skip

"I like that photo" Hermione smiles turning away from all my photos on the wall

"Which one?"

"The one where Fred instantly wraps his arm around you when George pops up from behind the sofa"

"Oh that one" I chuckle "yeah, I like that one too"

"I think he likes you"

"You do?"

"Yeah, I mean that evening he didn't even know George was planning to scare you and the way he protected you. He looks at you differently to how he looks at other girls. Especially in the great hall, it's like every girl is blurry or not even there and it's just you. It's rather cute actually"

"I like him too"

Her eyes goes wide then she grows a Cheshire Cat smile "that's adorable, you two would be great together. How long have you liked him?"

"Since I met him after getting sorted into Gryffindor"

"You need to tell him"

"No, he might not actually like me back and I'm not going to ruin our friendship because he isn't on the same feel wave as me"

"Feel wave?" She laughs

"Yeah, like on the same wavelength but just the feelings version"

"You're strange"

I poke my tongue out then we change the topic talking about a lot of random things until it's time for us to go.

The Burrow

"You arrived in time, dinner is nearly ready" Ron speaks when me and Hermione walk into the room

"Is that all you ever think about Ron?" I ask whilst laughing

"I think about Quidditch too"

I roll my eyes and go to take a seat at the table.

"You're here" Fred smiles taking a seat next to me

"I am indeed" I smile back and ignore Hermione with that smug look she's currently giving me

"Ireland will win" George announces

"Krum is playing so they won't" Ron replies

"I don't get why all the girls like him, he isn't even good looking" I shrug

"I agree" Fred speaks

 Molly serves food which is a full on roast, she knows how how to cook that woman. She should give dad some cooking lessons

Tomorrow is the Quidditch world cup which we're lucky enough to attend and honestly I'm super excited to go, it's going to be a lot of fun.