39

Me and Fred had an argument because I found out once again he's planning to take bets on the final task. So he's currently avoiding me, at first I didn't care but now it's been a grand total of 3 days. I get dressed and go down to the great hall, the twins are with Lee leaving as I'm entering but out of the 3 Fred ignores me like I'm not there or George and Lee aren't saying hello to anyone.

I take a seat and eat some food then I go to my first class which is potions. I go into the class and take my seat even though it doesn't start for another 15 minutes.

"Louise? What are you doing here?"

"I finished breakfast so thought I'd just come here early" I smile

He nods ok and takes a seat at his desk "I've seen you and Fred haven't been together for a few days"

"We had a falling out"

I look at him to find he has a slight smirk on his face

"We haven't broken up" I speak causing him to lose his smirk

I get back to the common finally after that horrible 3hours of homework in the library. As I pass the sofa I get pulled over it causing me to let out a little scream and land on someone

"Shh, it's just me" Fred chuckles

"I didn't see you"

"I know, I was laying down silly."

I smile and cuddle him "you decided to talk to me again"

"I'm sorry for avoiding you, it was pathetic of me"

"I could've done something to stop it being this long so I'm sorry too"

"Are you still my girlfriend?"

"Of course I am"

"Good" he smiles and kisses me

"Finally" George cheers interrupting us

"I suppose you have done it for the last two that you may as well do it for the final one. Besides you're Fred Weasley this is something you would do. I'm sorry for being one of those annoying girlfriends who try to change their boyfriend."

"You wasn't that type of girlfriend. We didn't take any more bets after I told George it was Ron under water."

"Well I'm glad to hear that"

"Let's do a prank"

"What prank?"

"Hmm" Fred moves me off him and sits up

"We could dye the Slytherins green again?" George suggests

"Too boring. We could get a load of sheep in the courtyard" I suggest

"Perfect" George smiles

We all get up leaving the common room quietly as we sneak out of Hogwarts to find some sheep.

Time Skip

"Wow" I mumble looking down at the courtyard which is now packed with sheep.

"This is brilliant" Fred smiles

"You're supposed to be in bed, I'm going to tell your father Louise Snape"

"You tell anyone and I will persuade Dumbledore to ban you from singing" I reply

"You wouldn't dare" The fat lady argues back

"Try me"

She huffs and opens the door letting us back inside. I say goodnight to the twins and head up to my own dormitory falling asleep.

I wake up and get dressed. As I get to the ground floor of Hogwarts I hear a load of commotion in the courtyard. I let out a laugh as I reach the scene seeing everyone freaking out over the sheep. Hagrid looks confused which has made my day.

"This better not be you" Dad speaks appearing from nowhere

"No this wasn't me" I lie

"Go and have breakfast, you have potions in 20 minutes"

I go to the great hall and take a seat next to Harry and begin to eat my breakfast whilst discussing what the third task could be.