20

I enter the classroom and look around then taking my seat at a table. There's so much pink and red in here. I feel like I may regret taking this subject.

"Come my children, in this room you shall explore the noble art of divination. In this room you shall discover"

I stop paying attention as the professor stands up and immedietly walks into the table. Yep I'm going to regret this decision.

"You can't cast yourself into the future" I mutter to Hermione whilst picking up her cup.

"You boy, is your grandmother quite well?" Professor Trelawney asks

"I think so" Neville stutters back

"I wouldn't be so sure of that"

"Neville your Grandmother is perfectly fine" I comment

"Your aurora is pulsing my dear, are you in the beyond?"

"No he's in this classroom" I whisper

I remain sat there giggling to myself whilst Ron describes the cup.

"You have the grim"

That catches my attention so I grab the cup off Harry taking a look.

"Harry it's a load of rubbish. it's just tea leaves. The arrangement of them goes by how many times the cup moves."

"But it could be true"

"No, it isn't" Hermione replies

After the boring class is finally over I was going to go with the trio to see Hagrid but Dad has called me to see him instead.

"I hear you was acting up in Divination" He comments once I have reached him

"It's a joke, the whole class is one big joke. Can I please change classes?"

"No, I told you not to take it but you ignored me. Therefore you will have to suffer and attend every single class"

I roll my eyes and follow him to his classroom trying to get him to change his mind but he doesn't budge.

Looks like I'm stuck doing Divination this year.

"No you're cutting them up too big"

"Does it really matter how big I cut them? As long as they're in 4 pieces"

"Yes it does matter" Dad comments as he cuts up the ingredients like 3 inches smaller than what I did then he places them into the cauldron.