Chapter Forty

Chapter Forty

Peeta's POV

The phone rings while I was getting dressed and I pick it up, looking at Katniss while she sleeps with a smile on her face, her dark hair falling over her bare shoulders.

I pick it up. "Peeta Mellark speaking." I say and someone clears their throat. "Hello Mr. Mellark, this is the President's assistant and he wanted you two coming to the memorial of the Quarter Quell where the rebellion begun, it'll be a documentary and on the first part you can take your kids let them see the Capitol, then we will send Effie Trinket back with them." I have no idea if Katniss would agree but I smile.

"We would love that, whom else has he invited?" "Johanna Mason, Annie Cresta because Finnick is not here with us, Beetee, and then you two." "Sounds great we'll be there." I hang up and see Katniss sitting up only in her bra and pajama bottoms.

She stands and stretches, making her abs stretch with her as she yawns. "Morning Peeta." She says, walking over and kissing my lips, then wrapping her arms around my waist and setting her head on my shoulder.

"Good morning beautiful." She perks up a little. "You're calling me beautiful, what the hell did you do?" She raises one eyebrow and I swallow.

"Gale invited us to go to the Quarter Quell arena and do a documentary with Johanna, Annie, and Beetee." She puts two hands firmly only bare chest. "Peeta, what about the kids?" "They get to go for the first part to see the Capitol and then Effie would escort them back and then it will just be us for a day or two."

She swallows. "The arena must be a mess." She says and I shrug.

Katniss's POV

"From what I've heard it's working and they restored it so people could see where the most sexiest woman alive started a rebellion." He says and then starts kissing my neck, bringing his hands up to my bra buckle and I want it to happen, I want him to take me again right here, right now.

Then right as he is taking my bra off- "MOMMY!!!!!!! AUNTIE EFFIE IS HERE!!!!! AND A LOT OF PEOPLE WITH MULTI COLORED HAIR!!!!! CAN I HAVE MULTI COLORED HAIR???????" Willow says and I instantly re-hook my bra and kiss his lips. "Don't worry, I'm going to get to you." I say with a giggle.

I run down the stairs and open the door. My prep team almost tackles me, not even caring I am half naked, I mean they've seen everything on me and when I came back from District Four with Peeta and they were fixing me up for a interview they saw the healing bruises from the attacks.

"Oh darling you look lovely!" Vena says and Flavius picks up a strand of my hair. "This needs cut and conditioned, okay?" I nod and they help me up. Effie's arms go around me and she grins, moving her colorful wig.

"Oh Katniss you are just beautiful!" She says with a grin and then a little hand tugs on my pant leg. I look down and see Kaden, sucking his thumb and I pick him up, kissing his cheeks. "Mommy, who's there?"

"You can tell Kaden, don't you have your contacts in?" He shakes his head and I giggle, embarrassed for forgetting that. I help him put them in and he looks at them with wide eyes. "Mommy, are they clowns?" I laugh.

"No this is my prep team, they make mommy look pretty for the Capitol where actually we will be going to tomorrow." Willow runs in and squeals. "We're going to the Capitol? Where's my prep team?" She asks with a grin and I laugh, kissing her dark curls. "We can share." I say and Kaden is out of my arms, holding on to Vena's hand.

"I think she's pretty." He says and she smiles. "Well thank you Kaden." She giggles and Flavius wraps his arm around my shoulder.

"Well we all need to catch up of course, but of course while we are getting you ready and then we will get your carbon copy here ready as well." He said grinning at Willow.