Chapter Twenty Five

Chapter Twenty Five

Katniss's POV

I walk into the meeting room of the HoverCraft with Gale and he opens the door. Plutarch sits with a aging smile on his face.

Plutarch and I are still on bad terms, I'm still angry about how Peeta was captured. He stands and shakes my hand. "Katniss! You haven't even changed!" I shrug. "You have." I huff and he laughs.

"I see that your humor hasn't made a appearance yet." I frown as we lift off, feeling sick. "So why I have asked you to help me Katniss is because no one else will." Then my head start pounding and I grad onto my stomach.

I grimace as I then hear Plutarch stop talking. "Katniss? Is something the matter?" Then I sprint to the bathroom on the HoverCraft and vomit into the toilet. I heave for about a hour into their toilet and then after a while I feel Gales hands keeping me supported and then one slips from my hips an slides to the little bump on my belly.

He gasps and rubs his thumb against it. "Oh my god." He whispers as I finish vomiting. I look up and Plutarch goes pale. "You're pregnant?" I nod and stand. "I'm fine, I'll still do the mission... I'm only in the first trimester." Gale looks at Plutarch and he shakes his head. "I'll call Beetee, just clean her up."

So Gale cleans me up very quickly an lifts me up to my feet. I lean against his strong chest and swallow. "You okay Catnip?" I nod and he just holds me, like a broken child.

Plutarch comes back in and nods. "Beetee said you'll be okay, we just need to do a ultra sound." I nod and Gale leads me to a cot in the back room where I sleep for the rest of the ride. When we get into the Capitol people bustle around. I walk quickly next to Gales long treads.

People come over to me and kiss my cheeks or shake my hands. Then we see the official building where Beetee lives and works. After Beetee got hurt he's been bound to a wheel chair but his brain hasn't been effected. I walk into the clear room where all the weapons are built and see Beetee working on my old bow I used in the rebellion.

He grins when he sees me, pushing up his glasses. "Katniss! You look wonderful! How old are you again?" "Twenty eight." I say and he giggles hugging me. "You still look like a teenager." Them he puts his hand on my belly. "I would say about a month along." I nod quickly. "Exciting my dear." Gale walks over and let's his hand on my belly as well.

"Do you think she'll be able to do the mission?" He then lifts my shirt and puts a gel on my little bump. He puts a device on the gel and turns on a holograph. I look and see a little form moving around in the dark and hear a very slow heart beat. He sighs and I gasp.

"What?" He shakes his head. "Your child has autism." He'll not be normal... He won't have a childhood. He shakes his head. "Autism isn't as bad as it seems, just go get some sleep you'll be ready for the mission." So that's how it's left, and I ask no questions, I just sleep... Before my suicide mission.

COMMENT AND VOTE! TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK OF THE BABY! FIRST TO COMMENT GETS A DEDICATION! ❤️😘