Chapter Twenty One

Chapter Twenty-One

Willow's POV

I sit on daddy's side of the bed and paint mommy. I'm almost done and I write at the top. "Mommy's Super!" I grin as Squirt still sleeps in the crook of mamas neck.

I crawl onto her stomach and kiss her four head. "I'll be right back mommy, I promise." I go downstairs and look at my brushes.

I need to clean them off like daddy showed me. I grab a chair and bring it over to the sink and stand on it. I turn on the water and get sprayed.

I giggle and start washing them off. Then ButterCup jumps on the counter and starts biting on my sleeve.

"ButterCup no biting!" I say and tap his head. He tries dragging me to follow him. I get off the chair and he runs upstairs. I follow him quickly.

He stops at mommy's door. I open it and see mommy just as I left her. I shrug and walk over and climb into the bed with her. I lay back on her chest and sigh. After a little bit I don't hear her breathing anymore.

I sit up and tap her cheek. "Mommy? Mommy are you okay?" I lay my head on her chest and I don't hear her heartbeat. I get up quickly and grab the phone and call daddy's work.

"Mellark Bakery, how may I help you?" "Daddy?" "Hey Willow how are you?" "Mommy's not breathing!" I scream. "Willow get Auntie Johanna and Uncle Chip... I'm on my way right now!" He hangs up. "Auntie Johanna! Come help please!"

I scream. She runs in and walks me out into the hallway. "Willow stay out here." She shuts the door. "Please save mommy!"

Peeta's POV

I run down the streets and see the house. "I'm coming Katniss." I bust through the door and up the stairs.

I see Willow crying and I kneel down and kiss her four head. "Mommy's going to be okay baby." I open the door to our too our room and see Johanna giving Katniss CPR.

She stops giving her mouth to mouth and slaps her hard across the face. "Katniss wake up! You can't leave yet!" I grab Katniss's hand and she looks at me with tears rolling down we cheeks.

Johanna is crying, for Katniss. "You can't leave Willow without a mom, you can't leave Peeta, Katniss you just told me you were pregnant again two days ago!" She looks at me as Chip rubs her heaving back.

"I'm so sorry Peeta, she told me not to tell you! I'm so sorry!" I shakily put my hand on her flat and toned belly and look down at her ashen skin.

Johanna gets off of her and

hugs me and cries, Chip goes out to talk with Willow and I look at my dead wife, Katniss Everdeen Mellark, never to wake again.

COMMENT AND VOTE!!!!!!! TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK OF WHAT HAS HAPPENED AND THE PREGNANCY!!!!!! FIRST TO COMMENT GETS THE DEDICATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!