Chapter Thirty

Chapter Thirty

I walk into Willow's school and see two teachers chatting with the Principle, with Willow in between them. "Mrs. Mellark, we are so sorry that we had to call you in the middle of school hours." I sit down next to Willow and take Willow's hand, as her dark curls cover her face.

"What happened?" I ask and the principle sighs. "Willow got into a fight over a little boy getting into a fight with her best friend here Rain. She tried to protect him and she got hit." I lift her chin to see she as a bruise on her chin and I glare.

"Why the hell did you let this happen?" I hiss. I scoop up Willow and keep her in my arms, trying not to cry. "I'm pulling her from school, I can teach her all she needs to know." Then I walk out of the school and walk back home to find Johanna prodding at her growing stomach like its a dead animal.

I giggle and walk upstairs. I lay down with Willow in my arms as she stares off into the distance. "Mommy?" I kiss her four head. "Yes baby?" "Rain thought he saw a man named Finnick... But Rain has this thing called schizophrenia and his brain is sick, but he talks to all the dead people like Finnick." I nod and wonder if this is true but I do feel bad for Rain, because he is so confused.

"Just sleep Willow, the pain in your jaw will go away soon." Se does fall asleep and so do I. When I wake Willow is downstairs playing with her stuff animals. Peeta is now rubbing my now pretty big belly and kissing every little stretch-mark, making the baby kick wildly. I kiss him and he giggles.

"Dear kind sir, can you please leave the baby alone?" He smiles and rubs my belly. "It's so hard not to though." I laugh and he kisses my four head, still rubbing my belly. "How many months are you now?" I try thinking back.

"Probably around the six month marker." I say with a smile and Peeta grins. "Have you thought of names?" "Cane, Roman... I don't know I would have to see him first. Peeta kisses my belly making the baby kick again. "I like the name Cane." He says and I nod. "So do I." Then he looks into my eyes. "So this Rain kid has schizophrenia and Willow has been playing with him?" I nod.

"That's very sad to hear about him." He says as he keeps gently massaging my belly. When Peeta is deep in thought he just starts massaging me somewhere, like my shoulders, or neck, but most of the time it's my belly.

Whenever he does it calms the baby down and it makes me drowsy. As he keeps massaging he sighs. "We should let them have a play date." I nod. He kisses my lips and giggles. "You like it when I do this." I nod, moving my hands over his.

We both look down at my growing belly. "Hey baby, this is mommy and daddy... We can't wait for you to be born." Peeta says and I nod. I'm not excited at all because if he has any birth defects it'll break my heart. "Peeta." He looks up from my exposed belly.

"Yeah Katniss?" "What if he's blind or deaf?" "If he's blind Katniss we will teach him how the world looks and how to see it without seeing, all he has to do is listen, feel, hear, and smell... Some of the best artists were blind. And if he's deaf we can teach him sign language... And he'll be perfect like any other little boy in District Twelve, even if he is born with birth defects." I nod and he rolls down my shirt over my bump.

"And Rain? He's a normal boy and he has schizophrenia; which is much scarier then being blind and deaf." He kisses my lips. "Let's go make dinner." At that moment I know that I'll protect this human being growing inside me, deaf or blind he's my blood.

COMMENT AND VOTE!!!!!!!!! TELL ME WHAT YOU THOUGHT OF WILLOWS FRIEND!!!!!!!! TELL ME WHAT YOU THOUGHT OF PEETA AND KATNISS'S TALK!!!!!!!! WE'RE AT THIRTY CHAPTERS!!!!!!! LETS MAKE IT THIRTY MORE!!!!!! Lol

MADDIE