Chapter Fifty Eight

Chapter Fifty Eight

Katniss's POV

It's been a few months sense I got out of the hospital and Peeta and I have been thinking about redoing our vows with the kids before we leave District Four and go back to District Twelve.

We told everyone and they all agree. Caspian and Annie are suppose to get married very soon and it makes me excited for Annie. The surgery was a success and the cancer is finally gone and not killing me. My eye sight has came back and so now I don't need my contacts.

I have decided to look for a new dress, nothing fancy but I want to save my wedding dress for Willow. I take the kids with me to help me pick out my dress and Annie goes with me as Caspian and Fin go to get Peeta ready. I leave a soft and slow kiss against Peeta's velvety lips and smile. "I love you." He smiles. "I love you more." We leave for the small shop where they sell dresses and suites as Kaden holds onto my hand and Willow walks in front of us, talking quickly about the dresses she sees Annie giggles. "She's growing up." I smile.

"Yeah she is." She looks at me. "There are a lot of beautiful dresses here Katniss, you will not be disappointed on your selection." I smile. "I'm sure I won't." "But mama I can't wear a dress!" Kaden says as we keep walking down the cobble stone road. I laugh and squeeze his small hand gently.

"That's why we are getting you a fancy suite like daddy's going to wear." He grins. "That sounds like something a adult would wear." He says as we make our way to the tiny store. "That's because it is." Annie opens the door giggling to herself at Kaden's spew of words. We walk in and Willow looks like she's about to fall over and just have a complete fit of excitement.

"Oh my god mama look at this!" She throws a pink frilly dress at me and I raise a eyebrow. "A little too frilly honey." She runs down the isle looking for more dresses as Annie grabs my arm. "I think I know what you'll like Katniss." She says, winking at me with her green eyes. She leads me down a isle as Kaden holds my hand. Annie leads me to a isle where I see plenty of beautiful dresses and I smile. "These are gorgeous Annie." She sets a few in my free arm and then sets a red one with a black belt around the waist finally on top.

"Red for the girl on fire." I giggle and Kaden smiles. "You're gonna look really pretty mommy." I smile. "Thank you sweetheart." I let go of his hand and smile. "Let me put on and show you the dresses and then we can pick out your suite." He nods and I walk into the dressing room. I try on a mint green dress and it's pretty but a tad to short for a event like this, then a ice blue one that I love but is way to pricey and I can't really throw my money around after all the chemo treatments.

Then the red one is my ultimate favorite. I walk out and see Kaden sitting on Annie's lap with a big grin on his face. "I like that one mama! Twirl for me mama!" I think back to Cinna and tears threaten to spill down my cheeks but I still twirl around and he giggles as Annie grins broadly and I see Willow with plenty of dresses in her arms grinning. "I want this one." I say and Willow nods and so does Kaden.

"Mama I'm going to try these on and you can look for a suite for Kaden okay?" Willow says and I nod. "Okay honey." As Kaden and I are looking for suites for him he gasps and grabs a grey one with tan pants and I grin. "You want this one?" He nods and I slip the jacket onto him and grin. "A perfect fit." "Mommy?" "Yes baby?" I ask and he hugs me closely. "I'm really excited to be a part of you and daddy's vows." I laugh, kissing his cheeks. "I know you do baby." Then Willow walks out of the dressing room and my mouth drops.

She is in a beautiful yellow dress that goes down to her knees with her dark curls falling around her back and tears spring into my eyes. She's grown up so fast. She spins around and grins. "You like it mom?" I grin and stand, wrapping my arms around her. "You look beautiful, you've grown up so fast." She giggles into my shoulder. I sigh and look into her eyes. "I want you to get that one okay?" She nods with a grin on her face. We buy all that we need and Annie and I carry the bags as the kids walk in front of us.