Chapter one

Camila Mendes as Faye Lacuna

Hey all! This is the sequel to "The Gang Leaders angel." Yes you have to read that book to understand this, this book can't be read as a stand alone.

You all know the drill: No copying, I have full rights that everything belongs to me, no fan fictions, no hate, NO TRANSLATIONS!! Remember that and don't ask, messages will be deleted and or ignored if it contains the above.

So now, past the serious stuff... I hope you're all excited for this book "The Gang Leader Wants Me." Enjoy!

This book is mostly appropriate for most ages but I'm making it 13+ because there will be some gruesome scenes, some songs may be inappropriate for younger ages and there's mature scenes. You were warned...

Chapter one "Little Lacuna"

The woods has always been a peaceful place for me

The woods has always been a peaceful place for me. No one is around, intruding in on your thoughts and space. Every thing is silent, except for the sounds of twigs snapping, birds chirping and leaves moving with the wind. It's my happy space, so so beautiful and a place where I can think. It's my secret place.

When you have a protective father and protective uncles that are always on your back, you kinda need to get away for a while. That's what I do, four days a week, every week. I found it when I ran away from home one time because Nick was being rude, my parents were taking his side and he was making up stuff. I cried in this exact same spot: a closed off area, lots and lots of flowers, trees circling this one rock that the light shines upon. It's the perfect thinking area.

Right now, I'm thinking about the fact that school is tomorrow and I'm 17. The big two month holiday was tiring with everyone around. Don't get me wrong, I love my family. But things just get very over whelming. I sigh and stand up, grabbing my back pack and walking to the main road. I usually make a time for them to pick me up at the coffee shop, that's a three minute walk from my spot. Never have they picked me up from the forest, no one else knows about it.

As I enter the coffee shop and grab out my purse, I check the time and it reads 11:00am. Crap I'm late. I order my usual, a chocolate frappe then once its called out; I thank her and run out to the chauffeurs car. It's my own personal driver that dad hired, he also made sure that the drivers a male so I have protection at all times. He was once one of dads friends I think? Now he's a chauffeur.

"Good morning, Ray!" I chirp as I jump in the car and slam the door shut. He looks at me in the review mirror and smiles, starting up the car.

"Morning miss Lacuna," he politely says. I sigh and stare at him plainly, he sees my annoyed expression and laughs. "It's out of respect," I shake my head.

"But you've known me for ever! It's only fair that you call me Faye," I whine. He chuckles and turns up the volume, playing some jams as he drives me home.
||
"Bye Ray!" I exclaim, jumping out of the car with my things in my hand and running to the door. I open it and hear yelling, in curiousness- I walk into the living room and sigh at what I see. Nick with his friends, playing call of duty. He better not be on my account. He never likes versing me when his friends are around cause I always win. Which he doesn't like... he says that I'm a cheater but he's just ashamed...so he should be. Why did I get stuck with a twin brother? They don't pay attention to me as I walk through the living room and to the kitchen, where mum is talking with Nova.