Chapter Eleven

So it's settled, Faye and Jake's ship name is Jaye!

Go check out my romance book "It All Started With A Ferris Wheel"

Chapter Eleven "Drunk Words."

"Faye, open up

"Faye, open up. Please. Look, I'm sorry I know I shouldn't have done what I did and try to force things. I didn't know that it would hurt you in the end, why do you care so much Faye?" Ruby gently knocks on the door, I stare at myself in the mirror while my hands are leaning on the bathroom basin.

It's not that I like Jake in that way, I hardly know the guy and all the experiences I've had with him aren't good. I'm just sick of rejection all the time, I always have to go through it and it hurts. Every time I make a friend or someone seems to be interested in me, it's ruined by something either I did wrong or someone else did. It's always ruined, every special moment is wasted and in the end there's this feeling like I'm nothing special. It's not like I have a crush on Jake.

Ruby was trying to force things on the both of us, it was pressuring and she shouldn't have done that. Did she expect that we would actually be all fine with each other straight away if we played her ideal game of 7 minutes in heaven?

"Faye, answer me. I have chocolate?" I can sense her worry and the apologetic tone in her voice. Sighing, I walk to the door and open it. Her arms are around me straight away and she's ugly hugging me until there is barely any air in my lungs left.

"Well let's go downstairs and eat chocolate," I fake smile. She sighs and nods slowly, leading me the way to the stairs. The boys are all in the lounge room, having a beer and watching a movie. It looks like White Chicks.... "why are you guys watching White Chicks?" I ask, looking at the familiar faces on the screen.

"We were forced," Max says. I bet they are all afraid that this will make them seem feminine and their masculinity will be gone. I look at Ruby with raised eyebrows, she shrugs and sheepishly smiles at me.

"I'd assumed that you like White Chicks," I smile at her gesture to make me happy. I do love White Chicks, it's a hilarious movie and I recommend for everyone to watch it. "Come sit," she pats the spot next to her. I take notice that Jake is on the single couch, an emotionless look on his face as he sips on his beer and stares at the television. I walk over to the spot she patted on the couch and take a seat, she hands me a beer and my eyes widen as I shake my head.

"Not a fan of beer," I lie through my teeth. I just don't want to see Brock for the first time in ages while I have a hangover.

"Oh, I have cruisers?" She hands me one and I sigh, reluctantly opening it and sipping on it. In about 20 minutes I had finished my first bottle and was on to my next. And I kept going until all I saw was blurry faces and things I would never say, started coming out of my mouth.

I stole Tyler's hair, fazed with the softened. I wish I had soft hair like him, "your hair is so pretty and soft." He chuckles at me and grabs my hands, once again removing them from his head.