Chapter six

Chapter six "I'm stuck"

Day two of pretending not to care

I walk around the halls of the school not wanting to see Ruby, I don't think I could handle being rude to her by just walking away. She's been nothing but nice to me. Jake's here today, he doesn't care that we aren't on speaking terms; in fact he's rejoicing, when I catch him looking his smirking and being too laid back for my liking. D*ck.

My twin brother has gone back to being an asshole, it was all expected though. So no surprise there. It usually happens. For a week or two, maybe a month he is extremely nice and we actually act like siblings then after that he goes back to being a fa*got with Chad. But I'm pretending not to care remember? I'm hoping that this works and they will stop picking on me and actually treat me like I'm a human being. But I honestly think I'm dreaming. Nick needs to remember that I'm the one with the car... he's an ass so dad hasn't got him one.

I've gotten numerous "hi! How are you?" From people that I don't even know and didn't care before. I'm guessing that they are trying to get on my friend list cause they thought I was dating Jake. Everyone likes to pry in other peoples business so they can know the gossip. People always ask the simple questions "hi! How are you?" But they never really want to know. Have you noticed that? They don't care, they just say it because they pity you. I bet that if I went to hospital right now then people would notice me, it's just how or society is; lucky that I don't want to be noticed.

"Faye, you absolute angel," Chad throws his arm across my shoulders and grips the shoulder he is opposite to. I look at him and roll my eyes.

"What do you want f*ck face?" I hiss at him, an amused expression crosses his face and he chuckles at what I said.

"Such kind graceful words for a young lady like you.... I see that you have no friends whatsoever, so I guess my plan worked? Where's that boyfriend of yours?" He taunts me like it actually bothers me. Okay it actually does but he doesn't need to know that.

"Oh he's somewhere in the future... but Chad honey.... at least when I make friends, they won't be fake and using me for popularity." I pat him on the chest 'sympathetically' and shove his arm away from me, after giving him a pitiful look I walk away hearing him mutter 'b*tch' oh I know honey.

An easy going smile is across my face constantly when internally I'm screaming, I hate everyone. Maybe there's a good reason why I had no friends, they end up hurting you in the end anyway as I've heard. Maybe gods looking out for me and saying 'Faye mate. You don't need friends! You're going to hate everyone in the end anyway buddy.' Yeah. Maybe god is looking out for me. And them....

"Faye, is that you?" My eyes widen and I spin around quickly. Ruby. Abort. Abort. I repeat- ABORT!! I'm about to get the f*ck out of here but she grabs my wrist, preventing me from doing so. "Why are you avoiding everyone?" She raises her eyebrows, I look around awkwardly and feeling guilty.