Chapter Thirty Seven

I just wanted to share the above video to recognise the growing issues of climate change.

Anyway, enjoy the story babes xoxo

Happiness

Happiness is that feeling that comes over you when you know life is good and you can't help but smile. It's the opposite of sadness. Happiness is a sense of well-being, joy, or contentment. When people are successful, or safe, or lucky, they feel happiness.

That's how I was feeling when I woke up in the arms of the father of my future baby.

The negatives of this?

I woke up in completely cold on the grassy ground, that was saturated from the morning dew.

I spit out the grass that somehow ended up gathered in my mouth and cringe. Jake lays still, clearly asleep and I yawn moving away from his stench.

Today's the day, the day I will be bringing Jake to my house to see everyone. When I say everyone, I mean everyone. Mum, dad, nick, Titus, Emberly, Aidan, Landon, Chris, Jarrad, Amalia, Mike and Nova. The old initial group, no wives and no kids.

With that thought my heart pumps in my chest wildly and I accidentally step on Jakes balls, effectively waking him up with a groan. "What the f*ck? How did you stand on my d*ck?" He grumbles at me.

"I don't know!" I exclaim. "Get up, today's the day!" As soon as I mention this, he is up in an instant and he even has the audacity to run to the house without me.

He seriously left me behind?

Scoffing in disbelief, I waddle to the house. By the time I actually enter the house and grab a cup of water, he is already ready.

Then you'll witness me getting ready. Saying I'll be ready in half an hour when realistically, I'll be ready in an hour and a half.

"How are you ready already?" I ask.

"Well it did take you about ten minutes to actually walk here," he then proceeds to flick of the grass that is on my ass and back.

"Thanks so much for waiting. You're gonna he such a good father, aren't you," I sarcastically respond to him. He seems offend by what I just said. His mouth is dropped open and he's giving me a 'no you didn't' look. Instead of pressing on with the same topic when I could be getting ready, I ignore him and walk to the bathroom to shower.

After having a 10 to 15 minute shower, I get out and get ready. Due to not living here or being with him for a while, none of my clothes are here. So I just throw on a shirt and boxers. Now that I think of it, this will probably make my family hate Jake even more. Their little girl wearing a boys clothes and having sex. Now that I've really analysed everything, this is a bad idea and Jake is probably going to get gutted.

I walk out of the bathroom and Jake drops his mouth open and shakes his head. "You're not showing up to your house like that. That's a way to make everyone hate me even more than they already do. I bought clothes ages ago, here's the bag and chuck shit on," he shrugs. I giggle at his whole statement, everything he said was rushed and panicked.

"Yes sir," I salute him and wonder off with the bag. I decide to choose a black relaxing dress that flows. Nice and comfortable. I put on minimum makeup because I mostly can't be stuffed.

"Faye, are you ready yet?" He asks walking into the room. He looks me over a few times and whistles. He comes by my side and grabs my hips while pressing his front against my back. I turn my head back to kiss him on the lips briefly.

"You're so impatient," I giggle.

"Well I'm shitting bricks at the moment," he grumbles and grabs my hand softly. Jake acts as if he doesn't care a lot about anything, but he does. He's soft at heart.