Chapter Thirty Nine

It's been a while but I'm back. I'll hopefully finish this novel by January 2021 or before.

WARNING- SEXUAL CONTENT- I will write this heading before it comes into action

I wake up with a massive arm on top of me and sigh. I have to go to school today.  Jake has officially left school. After all, he didn't need to be there at all. He was just there to get me I suppose.

"Morning," he grumbles with his sexy groggy voice. I kiss him on the lips snd sigh, he pouts knowing why I'm seeming upset. School. "You have less than five months left baby, you can do it."

I groan and stretch my limbs out, "I don't think I can. At least I don't have a bump, people would hardcore judge me if they knew I am pregnant."

He frowns and sits up, running a hand through his messy locks. "Who gives a shit? They are going to find out eventually Faye."

I think to myself. I get they're going to find out eventually but I don't want to deal with the judgemental stares at school. All I have to do is wait less then five months then I'll be out. But my belly will definitely be showing by then as I will be five months pregnant.

"Can you take me today?" I question.

He nods and gets out of the bed, "I'll run us both a shower," he giggles and runs to the bathroom. I know why he's giggling.

SEXUAL CONTENT BELOW

I stand out of our bed and strip while walking to the shower, he looks me up and down with hungry eyes. His growing bulge is evident in his boxers and he groans. We both enter the shower after stripping our clothes. His dick presses against me and I gasp. His hands glide down to grab my ass and he lifts me and leans me against the wall.

I wrap my arms around his wet body and kiss him, he groans and I feel his tip at my opening. While grabbing my ass, he shoves me down on his member and I moan loudly and passionately.

My left hand holds the wall while my right grips at his shoulders as he thrusts into me hard and fast. He kisses over my chest and groans deeply while continuing to move me up and down. His mouth covers my nipple and he sucks on it snd I moan loudly.

He pulls out and places me on the ground gently, then spins me around so my back is facing him then shoves himself back into me. I moan his name as he goes faster and harder.

"I'm gonna cum baby," he grunts.

He finishes inside of me whilst I finish at the same time and he ends with slow strokes and pulls out of me. I slump and he washes me down before turning off the shower and carrying me out princess style.

END OF SEXUAL CONTENT

"I'm going to be late for school now," I grumble. He shrugs and bends down to kiss me on the lips.

Jake sits me on the counter and I groan, my stomach feeling uneasy. "Not feeling to good?" He questions.

"Not really," I mumble.

He grabs out my hair brush and starts brushing through my hair for me and sighs, "see how you go today and if you're still feeling unwell call me and I'll pick you up."

I nod and smile at him. He finishes brushing my hair and stands back from me, I jump off the counter and pick out my outfit from the closet. I brush my teeth quickly then finish up getting ready. We walk down the stairs together and walk to the car. Jake opens the car door for me and I thank him and sit down.

"I wish you didn't leave school," I sigh.

"Well, I am way older then everyone else Faye. So are Ruby and the gang, it would be slightly creepy. Don't you think?"

"Yet it wasn't creepy when you first signed up for school and actually came?" I raise my eyebrows. He chuckles and shakes his head whilst looking forward.

"Let's not talk about that. They were the decisions I made that led up to the biggest mistake of my life," he placed his hand on my thigh and sighs. I don't speak for the rest of the car ride until we arrive at school.

I stare at the old run down office and sigh. Im ready to leave this place. I don't want to be here, especially with my lack of friends minus Jeremy and Brandon. Yet, Jeremy is a teacher. And boy, he is going to want to hear about everything that has occurred in my life these past few weeks.

Not everything has been as good as I had hoped. My brother is gone, he never got to the live the life he deserved. I'm pregnant and 17. My boyfriend shot my dad. Ty is an addict. I lost so many friends. My friends were pretending to be my friends. My boyfriend was pretending to like me in the beginning.

I would say a lot has occurred. I'm not quite sure if I'm ready to speak of it all.

"I have work to do today baby," he gently says. Meaning, it's time to get out of the car in nice words.

I kiss him on the lips snd he smiles, "have a good day love!" He exclaims as I exit the car.

I watch him drive off snd sigh, looking down at my stomach and smiling softly. It's just you and me. I don't let my nerves get the best of me as I take a deep breath and walk into the school. No one really looks at me, it's just a casual back to school day after the long and drastic holidays.

"Her brother died," I hear someone whisper. I almost freeze up. I rush to my place of comfort, with Jeremy.

His office door looks so comforting as I practically run to it. I open her door and there he is, sitting there.

"Lacuna!" Jeremy exclaims.

"Jer!" I exclaim back. He glares jokingly.

"It's mr Carter missy," he shakes his head as if scolding me. I sit down on the chair in front of him and sigh. "What's been happening Faye?" He softly asks.

I stare at his face, inspecting him. Wondering what he knows and what he has heard. "You know," I whisper, my eyes tearing up.

He offers me tissues and a chocolate bar, "I'm so sorry Faye. I really am. He was such a bright young man and didn't deserve what he got."

The tears fall one by one and I take the tissue he offered and wipe them away as quickly as they fell. "At least he's not in pain anymore. He was always in pain, you could see it. He tried acting like he was okay but he wasn't," I whisper.

He seems stuck for words and sadly looks down at his desk. "Kate told me tell you she's thinking of you," he softly says.

I smile and sigh. "I have news. Not sure how exactly you will react."

"What is it?" He asks.

"I'm pregnant and Jake isn't some 17 year old, he is 20 and in a gang and shot my father whom killed his father. So I didn't speak to him for a while more I've moved in and we are together again. My dad almost killed him," his mouth drops open and he chokes on absolutely nothing.

"You have a very very eventful life. I don't even know what to say anymore. How are you feeling? You know what, if you don't want people knowing you could always buy really big shirts. That's the trend these days right? No one will ever know," he gushes.

I giggle and shake my head, "at this point I don't care anymore. Thanks though," he smiles back at me.

"Just take care of yourself," he responds. "You don't need stress, you don't want anything bad happening to the baby."

"I know, thank you," I smile as I feel my belly.

Sooooo.... how did you enjoy it? I hope you loved it. I'm so sorry for the long lasting wait but I will finish it!!

Comment, vote, follow, share