Chapter Thirty Two

Jakes Perspective

I lost her. I lost the girl I loved, the girl I cared for more than anyone. She made me feel alive and really wanted for the first time in my life. I need her, I need to get her back. She left, why would she leave if she really loved me?

"Please, let me go. What did I do?" The man tied to my chair begs to be freed, I smirk, holding the gun in my hand and trail my gun over his cheek.

"Oh, don't you remember?" I chuckle. "Jake Collins," his face contorts to one of recognition and he squirms in his chair uncomfortably. I laugh despicably at him and kick his chair, knocking it to the ground. He grunts and I lean down to grab his shirt ruffly.

"It wasnt me, I swear!" He's quick to understand where this is all leading to.

"You killed her, you killed my mother and now you're going to pay for it," I slam my fist onto his face, a loud crack echoes the room and he cries out in pain at my punch. I repetitively hit him, watching in glee as he falls unconscious. I cackle, "until a few hours..."

"Jake, what did you expect? You almost killed her dad, then her brother died and she needed you. But you weren't there," Ruby states the obvious making me angrily throw the tv at the wall. Doesn't she think that I know that? I know why she left, because I hurt her. I never intended to hurt her, her dad killed my father for Christs sake.

"Shut up! Don't you think I know that already? Just stop talking, Max keep a leash on your girl," Ruby gasps at me and shakes her head. Max scowls at me and punches me, I dont react. I know I deserved that, I was rude to Ruby. She is like a little sister to me and I just treated her like shit.

"Just because you lost your girl doesn't mean you need to disrespect mine. How would you feel if anyone were to talk to Faye like that?" He asks me. I immediately know my answer, which makes me feel all the more worse. I didn't mean to snap like that, but im starting to not give a f*ck.

"I'd kill them," I shrug.

"Then I guess we have an understanding," Max says, wrapping his arm around Ruby and pulling her close. I roll my eyes and pour myself some rum. They all look at me like I'm crazy. "Jake, its 9 in the morning," Max says.

"Never early enough to drink," I simply reply and drop down onto the couch.

"Instead of sitting around on your ass being all 'poor me' why dont you do something about it? Get her back man," Tyler tries to persuade me to get Faye back. Ruby gives Tyler a look and he sighs.

"Nah man, I've really lost her. For good," I whisper.

Fayes POV

I pace the room, scratching my head in annoyance and frustration. What do I do? What do I say Do I say anything? Tyrese walks back inside, sniffing himself and I just watch him with my mouth parted open. I dont know how to act around him. He smiles at me and wonders over to me, is this why my parents kept him away from me this whole time? Did they secretly know?

"Hey little Lacuna, sorry my call took longer than expected," he shrugs and punches me lightly. Nick appears out of no where and grins when he see's Ty, they do a bro hug and start talking about all the chicks. Why is my brother such a player? How am I related to him?

"Your call...right," I whisper under my breath. More like his drug call.

"Did you say something?" Ty asks. Oh god, did I say that out loud? "You all good Little Lacuna?" He asks, looking at me with a questioning gaze. I shake my head, he shrugs and pulls Nick over. I sigh and walk up to my room. I dont know what to do, do I talk to dad about it? But I think he secretly knows. I jump onto my bed, feeling tired and empty. In need of Jake's kisses and cuddles. A memory occurs to me.

Flashback

His hand roams my body, his fingers wiggling as he tickles me. I giggle, lifting my legs up in attempt to escape this wrath. He smiles down at me, briefly stopping and pecks my lips. "You're so beautiful," he whispers quietly.

"I'm really not," I shyly reply. He rolls his eyes at me and pulls me close so my body is laying across his legs. I look up into his brown orbs, his curly hair falls into his eyes making me lift my arm to move it away. He blinks down at me, then leans down to capture his lips with mine, our lips move slowly against each other. I sit up slowly, so I'm stranding him. He places his hands on my ass and moves me against him. I lift his shirt off him and push him down so he is lying. I place kisses all over his chest and body making him groan as I suck on his skin causing hickeys. He lifts my shirt off me and trails his eyes over my body.

"Gorgeous," he groans, raising his hips to mine making me roll my eyes back. The door suddenly opens wide, Tyler stands there, gaping like a fish at us. Jake growls and grabs the blanket, covering my body from his eyes. "What do you want?" He hisses at him, I giggle at his obvious anger making him move his gaze to me with a cheeky warning.

"Well I didn't know Faye was here otherwise I would have knocked," He shrugs. Jake gives him a look, making him cheekily wink.

"So what was the point in you coming in my room?" he raises his brows.

"No reason," he cackles and slams the door shut after he leaves.

"Cock block!" Jake yells after him, I groan and let my face fall into the blanket in embarrassment. He laughs at me and grips my waist , lifting me up to him. I sit on his lap and he holds me in a bridal type of way. He tries again but I shake my head making him pout, I peck his lips and giggle.

"The moment is gone," I shrug. He smirks and throws me on the bed so im laying down, he lays over me, holding his weight up with his muscular arms.

"It's never gone."

Flashback over

I'm left in tears as I think of the memories we shared, how much we loved each other and how much I still love him. How could I not love him after everything? He hurt me but isn't that what people do? I groan and lay back on my bed, feeling more conflicted than ever.

Look at me go with the updates, if you enjoyed this then comment, vote and follow. This book is almost doneeeee

queenkeely