Chapter fourty one

A few weeks later

A few weeks later

It has almost been 2 and a half months since I discovered I was pregnant. Pregnancy has been more tough then I thought. The mood swings being constant, a deep sadness at times. Don't forget waking up every morning with my head in a toilet bowl.

How are there women out there that don't get nauseous?

In two weeks I can go to find out the sex of my baby then have a gender reveal event. Then soon after my baby shower. The whole family have been visiting more often seeing I don't have the effort to drive and see them. I don't even have the effort to go to school.

I'm not even 4 months pregnant and I already feel like death. I hope I don't have a pregnancy like Kim Kardashian.

Boy that would be the absolute worst.

"I made you some healthy lunch," mum enters the room, clearly having been in the kitchen for longer then necessary.

She passes me a bowl which contains a salad, well spinach and some cooked steak. I look at her and smile, noticing how she loaded up on the vegetable side of things and added nuts and a meat.

"Thanks. Am I allowed to eat this?" I question.

"Hun, considering I ate foods that apparently youre not supposed to eat while pregnant and you're fine now- I would say it is fine to eat what I made," she responds and places her hands on her hips.

"Hm, okay," I shrug and accept it happily.

Mum sits next to me and sighs, looking at me with a soft face. "Faye," she softly says.

I peer up at her whilst eating, "mum."

"We have to plan your baby shower!" She exclaims in excitement. "Oh and the gender reveal first of course," she squeals in excitement.

Nick, Dad and Jake walk into the room all holding a beer and talking. I stare at them for a moment, wondering how my family really feels about Jake after everything that he has done. He looks at me and winks, sitting on the couch opposite to me; I frown.

"Yes, which I'm going for soon," I announce.

Jake and I have decided to get the results, not be told on the day but do one of those gender reveal things. Either with a cake, balloons or something. We are get to decide.

"What are you going for soon?" Nick asks me.

"The gender reveal stuff," I say.