Chapter Thirty Three

"Morning sweetie," mum says as she places a plate of food in front on the counter, I smile tiredly and sit down in my usual seat. Nick wonders out too, yawning with no shirt on.

"Hey guys," Nick says, stretching his arms.

"Are you attempting to flex your muscles, Nick?" Ty chuckles as he walks out as well. Nick scowls at him and flips him off before taking a seat next to me. Tyrese greets mum with a kiss on the cheek and snatches a piece of bacon off the pan. She slaps him lightly and shakes her head at him.

"So when are you leaving Tyrese?" Dad asks, walking out with just his boxers on. I notice mum eyeing him, with a lustful gaze making me gag. Dad wonders over to mum and pecks her lips and non discretely grabs her ass making us all groan. "Oh shush it you's, you'll all understand once you're married and can barely touch your woman," he points at each and every one of us.

"I'm leaving when Faye is better," Tyrese responds, dampening the mood dad just made so bright and funny. I look down, he's not the person I thought he was. He was a role model to me, Brock and Nick and this is how he has turned out?

"Don't you think she can get better by herself?" Dad attempts to sound friendly but comes across as rude. This makes it all the more clear to me as I slowly chew my bacon. Dad knows. Mum knows. Does nick know? But they just don't want to tell us that our role model is a drug addict.

"I think she needs me actually," he shrugs making me look up. Every person in the room is staring at me, as if they expect me to say something.

"Well then," Nick swallows loudly. "Thanks for the breakfast mother," he thanks her sincerely. She smiles at him and wonders over to dad and sits on his lap. He rubs her back up and down and kisses her cheek. Their love is pure and it's something I've always wanted. They may have had their difficulties earlier on in their relationship but look at them now. More happy than ever.

"So, what's the plan for today? Bowling? Mini golfing? Movies?" Ty asks. It's as if he expects me to be okay when he doesn't realise that I just want to stay home. Dwell on my problems, eat chocolate, watch romance movies and cry some more.

"There's no plan for today," I say, frowning as my stomach aches with pain within the minute. I rub it, assuming it's from the food and shrug it off. "I'll be laying in bed, eating food whilst watching movies," I put my thumbs up.

Ty rolls his eyes at me and moves closer, he pats, no slaps my back. This for some reason causes the contents of this mornings breakfast to fly out onto the counter in front of me. Mum gasps and stands up, rushing to me. "Faye are you okay? Oh my god, was it the bacon?" She panics. "I just made our daughter sick," she states to dad.

"No mum, I'm fine," I insist. Nick helps me off my heigh chair and rubs my back in soothing circles, whilst Tyrese looks at me in worry.

"I'm so sorry. I didn't mean for that to happen," he stresses, I wave him off and cough loudly.

"Someone clean this up please," mum asks the cleaners nicely. She takes over Nicks roll in helping me and leads me to my room. "Sit down on the bed and I'll run you a warm bath," she insists. I nod but only a moment later vomit my brains out again, she grabs a bucket and I hold onto it- tears leaking from my eyes as my stomach aches and so does my throat.

"What's wrong with me?" I groan to myself. Mum sits down next to me and rubs my back soothingly, I love the company of my mum. Especially when I'm sick and she can help me.

"We'll figure that out soon, just take a bath and I'll get you some nice, cold lemonade," I nod and walk into my bathroom, stripping on the way. I slid into the bath and rest back, feeling tired from my little vomiting episode. At least it's a distraction from thinking about Jake.