Chapter Thirty Eight

We had started packing up all of my belongings from my parents house after an hour of talking and and multiple threats directed at dear Jake. He acted as if he wasn't intimidated whatsoever but we all knew he was. My father is a pretty scary man.

"You have so many granny panties," he grimaces and throws a purple pair at my face. I look at him and glare, throwing them back at him.

"Sorry that I don't have anyone to impress," I fire back at him making him open his mouth in shock. He feigns hurt and throws them in the bag full of clothes. After rolling my eyes I secure my suitcase and the bags of clothes and sigh. I knew this day would come one day but I didn't think it would be so soon. I didn't think I'd fall pregnant in high school either.

"We still need to get your bedside tables, we will leave the bed here just in case I've had enough of you and need a break," he winks at me. I flip him off and grab my stuff to take it downstairs.

"Titus and Mike can you bring my bedside tables down and vanity?" I ask, they nod and stand up to gather my things.

After two hours of packing everything up we are finally prepared to leave. I feel more excited than ever but a tad bit nervous. We say our goodbyes with a few tears then we are on our way to my new home. "Are you excited?" He questions.

"Of course I am. I'm guessing you won't be attending school anymore," I respond. He nods and places one hand on my thigh, I put my own hand over his.

"I have to get back to work now, baby," he chuckles. I sigh, what exactly does he do for work? Does he just kill people? Sell drugs? He hasn't really told me and I don't even know if I want to know. "What are you thinking?" He asks.

"What do you even do for a job?" I ask him. We arrive at his home and he parks the car, I take out the light things and he takes out the heavier objects. He doesn't answer for a moment then sighs, shrugging to himself and whispering under his breath.

"I sell cars and have my people fix them," he answers. I pause and stare at him for a solid minute. Why the f*ck did I think he was some sort of drug dealer?  "Oh and my boys sell drugs on the side," he shrugs.

Well there you have it, he does sell drugs and I'm not just assuming things. Owning his own car business isn't bad though, he could eventually own more along the way. It takes us less time to gather everything inside than it did for us to pack everything up. His room looks new, cream walls and black blinds that don't let the light seep through. The room is overall massive, with a balcony to walk out on. The balcony could easily be prettier with some pit plants and a couple of chairs with some fairy lights. A large ensuite resides in the room, having been renovated. The tiles are black with the walls being white, a large shower occupies most of the room with taps mostly everywhere. This includes from the top and sides. A beautiful bath is next to a towel rack and then the white basin with a few plants sit on top. This is my dream bathroom. This is now my bathroom.

"Do you like it all?" His deep voice comes from the door. I turn to him with a massive smile.

"I love it!" I exclaim. He hugs me tightly and kisses me, expressing his own happiness. He presses his lips against mine and squeezes my ass, pulling my hips to his. "Right now? We have unpacking to do," I whine.

He kisses all over my face and moves his hands to my hips, "that can wait till later babe. This can't."
                                            ||

It took me 4 hours to unpack everything and set everything the way I wanted it. In those 4 hours, Jake was constantly bothering me and touching me whilst I would complain and pretend I hated it. I was so lying, I loved every minute of attention he gave me. He had invited Ruby, Tyler and Max. Even though I insisted things would definitely be awkward, he had stated I would eventually see them again and I might as well get everything over and done with. The last time I saw Ruby was when she gave me the letter from Jake, which things were super awkward. 

"What do you want me to wear?" I ask him, feeling the pressure. Do I try? Or do I not try? He throws me a simple dress that is very loose and shrugs, I sigh and roll my eyes at how shit his style is. I wear it anyway, being a lovely girlfriend. They arrive at 6pm, looking much better than me but my excuse is my pregnancy. 

As soon as they enter the door, they look to my stomach. The awkward tension is evident in the air, I however, attempt to ignore it and hug them all back when they give me a hug. "Looking good mama," Tyler winks at me. Jake hits him upside the head and shakes his head, rambling about Tyler having 'no respect.' That makes me giggle. 

"Long time, no see," Max awkwardly says and scratches the back of his neck. Ruby looks uncomfortable, and incredibly upset. I know why as well. She has tried coming into contact with me and apologising a countless amount of times but I have shut her down. I don't feel bad because all of them hurt me and I most likely won't forget what has happened, but I will forgive them and be mature. If it happens again then I know I have shitty luck.

"You know, we are all very sorry," Ruby whispers and I nod.

"Why dont we just not talk about it? If I can forgive Jake whom played the worst part, then I can forgive you all." 

They all agree with me and that its for the best to not talk about it anymore. We have dinner which is steak with mushroom sauce, chips and salad and discuss everything that has been happening and how my pregnancy is feeling. "I vote we all go for a swim," Tyler raises his hand.

"That would actually be nice," Ruby agrees. 

They all get ready to swim but I shake my head and decline, feeling beyond tired and its only 8:30. I bid them all a goodnight and walk  to my new room that I share with Jake. I slide under the covers and close my eyes, the door opens and Jake walks in. "Thought I would wait till you fall asleep," he shrugs and presents to me a gorgeous smile. 

My heart flutters and I smile, "you can go for a swim, babe," 

He shakes his head and sits down, rubbing my belly. "You know, I think I fall more in love with you every day. You're such an amazing person and you're so understanding, I know this is such an early stage of our relationship to be having a child but I will take care of you every day. I won't hurt you ever again the way that I did, I am sorry," I close my eyes and smile shaking my head.

"I love you too and I have forgiven you. You mean the absolute most to me, so does Max, Tyler and Ruby. Even if I haven't spoken to them in ages, but that was because I was so hurt. I really need my sleep now, so goodnight." 

And I fall asleep in his arms, feeling content and happy.

                                               ///////

I know this was shit but I didn't want to let you wait any longer, so its short and simple. 

thanks for ur patience, I did incredibly shit in my exams hehe xoxox