Serenade 1: Reiji

A/n sorry about the slow updates what with college going on and all but, the break is coming up so I'll be off college for the one week and during that one week I'll be working on my artwork and I might do my best to update some of my stories. Anyway, I was going to start working on the endings after the Christmas chapter but I decided to do something special for my fellow readers and thank them for reading the three stories of 'Yui's Sadistic sister', enjoy!

READER'S POV

After dinner, the Cobras including Sota had to leave since they had jobs in the morning. However, the brothers had a little surprise in store for me. Toby, Yui and I were following Ruki and I then asked him.

"What's going on? what's this surprise you were telling me about?"

Ruki sat next to me and he said to me.

"Well, let's just say the Christmas party isn't the only thing that we got a surprise for you, we decided that each of us would sing our song to our favourite and beautiful half demon."

"Really? I'm looking forward to this."

Toby and Yui nodded their heads in agreement after sitting a little far away from me since Carla and Shin's wolves were growling at them to back away from me. Ruki smiled at me and then the first one who was going to sing was Reiji.

"This song is dedicated to a special half demon that I love and adore and I will sing my heart out with emotion."

Play video~ (A/n fan girls prepare your selves just in case if u faint at Reiji's deep voice, hehe XD)

After Reiji's performance, I clapped at his performance. As he got down from the stage, he took my hand and kisses the back of it. Reiji looked at me with his magenta eyes.

"(Y/n), since the moment you came to our home, you melted my cold heart and you made me feel warm around you. You have pulled me into the pure happiness that I've never felt before. I love you, (Y/n)."

I blushed and smiled at Reiji's comment about me and I felt flattered by his compliment.

"Thank you Reiji, I gotta admit, I was really impressed by your performance and to be honest, you nearly made me faint with that deep voice of yours."

Reiji chuckled while Toby, Ruki and Yui laughed at my comment. Reiji then sat next to me and he said to me.

"Well then, I better make sure that you don't faint for the next performance."

Reiji said as he stroked my chin making me look at him but then, Ruki cleared his throat making Reiji back away from me. I shook my head and I then asked Ruki.

"Anyway, who's performing next?"

"Laito is performing next."

"Oh great, I hope he's not up to one of his usual perverted tricks again."

Reiji nodded his head in agreement.

TO BE CONTINUED...