Sota Ending

A/n the image above shoes what Sota looks like or at least that's what I think he looks like in my mind but, it doesn't matter and like what I said in my last author's note in Kino's ending, I'm not going to do a lemon in this one so instead, I'm going to do a little future version somewhere near the end of this chapter and I apologise if this is crap. Anyway, enjoy.

READER'S POV

I looked at the vampire brothers and just when I was about to announce who I was going to be with, someone slammed the living room doors open and shouted.

"Stop (Y/n)! don't do it!!"

I turned around and it was Sota and he was panting in exhaustion like if he had run all the way here. Karl stood up and he looked at Sota.

"What is the meaning of this interruption?"

"I'm sorry for barging in like this Karl-sama, but, I can't let (Y/n) chose any of those guys."

I frowned at Sota and I said to him.

"Sota, I get the idea that I'm precious to you but right now, this is none of your business and it's my choice on who I should be with and anyway, why shouldn't I pick one of these guys?"

"Do you really wanna know why?"

"Go ahead and tell me!"

"It's because I love you!"

I was shocked at what he said and I heard Toby dropping Oscar onto the floor in shock.

"You...you do?"

I asked him in a shocked tone while Karl and Toby spoke up.

"He does?!"

Sota shook his head so that he can snap himself out of his shocked look and he then said to me with a serious face.

"Of course, I've always loved you."

Sota walked towards me and then he held both of my hands and he said to me.

"(Y/n), ever since we were kids, you were the first girl that I ever truly cared for, in the past, you were like a big sister to me but when you disappeared on us like that, I thought I lost you and I never once stopped thinking about you..."

Sota stroked my cheek and he then said to me.

"When I saw you again, you were no longer that girl that I met when we were kids, you've grown up into a beautiful woman that I see today and now...I really love you and I want you to stay by my side."

"Sota...that's the most honest thing you ever said to me in a very long time, I love you too."

Sota smiled at me and then he kisses me on the lips and I kissed him back. The vampire brothers stood there in shock and then Karl sighed a little but he smiled afterwards. Sota pulled away from my lips and he then said to us.

"Well, it looks like my sons, the Mukami brothers and the founders can't compete with that."

I looked at Karl and I said to him.

"I'm sorry Karl-sama, I wish I could change my mind but, to tell you the truth, I fell in love with Sota after seeing him again."

Reiji sighed and he pushes up his glasses and he spoke up.

"Like what Father said, we can't compete with him seeing as how Sota fell in love with you and the two of you have a strong relationship."

"But remember this, you headless chicken! you better look after her or else Ore-sama will come after you and suck every drop of your blood!"