Ayato Ending

READER'S POV

I looked at the brothers I looked at a certain redhead and I spoke up.

"Ayato."

Ayato grinned and he came over to me and he held me close.

"About time you picked Ore-sama."

I knew what that smirk on his face means and then I heard the others sighed and groaned in annoyance and disappointment. Kanato frowned and he spoke up.

"You picked that Oreo?! why?!"

"Well he may be arrogant at times but, I can't ignore my feelings for him."

Ayato continued to smirk at me and he threw me over his shoulder. Ayato then spoke up.

"You belong to Ore-sama now, Melons! I'm not letting you go that easily."

"Go figure."

Karl chuckled and he then said to us.

"Well then, Ayato, you better make sure that you look after her and not treat her badly."

Reiji nodded his head in agreement and he then said to him.

"And you better not even think about treating her like if she's one of your toys."

"That'll be Yui's job."

"Onee-chan!!"

Yui shouted making me laugh at her and I said to her.

"Just kidding~!"

I said with a grin and then Ayato suddenly teleported to my room. I shook my head and I said to him.

"Can you not do that when you've got me over your shoulder?"

"Whatever, besides..."

Ayato suddenly tosses me onto the bed and I blushed when he got on top of me.

"I'm going to make you mine for good."

Ayato then kisses me on the lips roughly and I kissed him back. Ayato bites my bottom lip and I gave him entrance. I ran my fingers through his hair and I then felt his cold hand running underneath my top and I moaned when I felt his cold hand on my skin. Ayato then starts to kiss and suck on my neck and I felt his hand on my left breast and squeezes it. I moaned when he did this and then Ayato smirked at me.

"*Chuckles* I love it when I hear you making those sounds."

"Please don't say something like that!"

I said as I looked away from Ayato and then he held my chin so that I was looking at his green eyes.

"Don't look away from Ore-sama..."

Ayato gently kisses my neck and that surprised me the most because this was the first time that Ayato was being gentle like this with me.

"The night is only the beginning."

"Please be gentle, Ayato."

Ayato smirked and he said to me.

"I'm not promising anything, but I'll try."

Ayato said before he takes off my T-shirt along with my vest jacket. Once it was off, Ayato kisses and sucks on my neck and collarbone. I unzipped his hoodie and I took it off along with his black jacket. Ayato shoved his tongue in my mouth and I then took off his white shirt and I tossed it away and it landed next to his hoodie and jacket. Ayato then kisses and sucks on my neck and he left his 'stamp marks' on my skin.

"A-Ayato..ahhh!!!~"

I moaned loudly and then Ayato smirked against my skin and he then pushes back down on the bed before he tore off my (F/c) bra with a snapping sound. I quickly covered my chest but Ayato frowned at this.