Shu Ending

A/n I've looked at your comments so, I've decided to make a lemon for some of the endings. I hope u guys like them, animefan446 signing out!

READER'S POV

I looked at Shu and I smiled at him.

"Shu."

Shu smiled at me before he came over to me and wraps his arm around my waist.

"I knew you would pick me."

I smiled at him and I noticed that the rest of the vampire brothers looked a bit disappointed. I smiled at them and I said to them.

"Guys don't look so down, we can still be friends can't we?"

The vampire brothers smiled at me and then Karl said to us.

"Shu, you better make sure to take care of her."

"I will besides, she's my half Demon now."

"Hmpf, and you're my lazy vampire, come here you!"

I grabbed Shu's collar and I kissed him passionately on the lips which caught him by surprise but he kissed me back afterwards. I heard Toby speak up.

"Ugh! gross! get a room you two!"

Shu smirked after pulling away from my lips and he said to him.

"Already got one."

Shu knelt down and he suddenly picks me up like a bride. I blushed bright red and he smirked at me before looking at the others.

"Excuse us."

I giggled a little and then Shu teleported to his room.

Shu gently placed me on the bed and he then gets on top of me after taking on his earphones from his neck and placing them on his night table. I blushed a little when he was on top of me and he then stroked my head gently.

"You're so beautiful."

I smiled at Shu before he gently kisses me and I ran my fingers through his hair and he starts to kiss me roughly. Shu then gently kisses my cheek and then he starts to kiss and suck on my neck. I gasped quietly and then Shu sucked on a special spot on my neck making me moan.

"Found your weak spot."

He said teasingly before sucking on that same spot on my neck making me moan loudly. I felt Shu's hand ran underneath my top and I grabbed his wrist to stop him.

"Shu...please be gentle."

I said with a red face. Shu smiled at me and he strokes my cheek with his other hand and he said to me.

"Don't worry, I'll be gentle as I can."

Shu says before he takes off my T-shirt along with my vest jacket. Shu kisses me roughly while I took off his blue and white shirt. I ran my hands over his chest before kissed his neck and I started nipping on it. Shu smirked at me and he said to me.

"Are you trying to copy me?"

Shu teases me and I glared at him as my fangs appeared and my (E/c) eyes changed into my demon eyes.

"You bite my neck sometimes can't I at least bite yours?"

Shu was a bit surprised when he saw my demon side kicking in. Shu smirked at me and he then said to me.

"Looks like your demon instincts are kicking in are you sure you're able to control yourself?"

"Um...well."

I paused for a moment and then Shu starts to kiss my neck and collarbone before he spoke up again.

"Never mind, right now, I want to savour this moment, I can't hold back any longer."