Serenade 8: Yuma

READER'S POV

We waited for Yuma's performance to start and then Yuma got onto the stage and he said to me.

"Umm...this is the first performance I've done for you (Y/n), this song is special and since you love rock-pop songs I think this one is going to blow you away. I hope you enjoy it."

I smiled at his comment and then his performance started.

After Yuma's performance ended, I clapped for him and then Yuma came over to me and he picks me up with one arm with a smirk on his face.

"(Y/n), you're the most beautiful and kind woman I've met, for my entire life I didn't think I would meet someone like you who was exactly like me, raised by a gang and knowing nothing but pain and more suffering. When you told me about how you only enjoy bringing pain to others and how you enjoy pain, I couldn't help feel sympathy towards and I used to think you were a lunatic but, that was when I realised that you were a broken-hearted girl who only wanted love and attention after the loss of her family. You don't have to feel that way anymore because since I've been around you, you've made me feel warm inside and that's when I realised that I love you and that's how I feel about you, (Y/n)."

I smiled warmly at him when he said this.

"Thank you for singing that awesome song, Yuma, I always loved listening to rock-pop songs that one was my number one favourite so far. I also enjoyed gardening with you as well, to be honest, whenever I helping you with your garden, it kept me calm and it brought back memories for me when Toby and I used to help Okaa-san with her garden as well, it was a lot of fun as well."

After that moment we shared, Yuma then carries me over to the couch and he placed me on his lap after sitting down. I then asked curiously.

"So who's next?"

Laito chuckled and he said to me.

"Azusa is next."

"Really? I can't wait."

TO BE CONTINUED...