Serenade 3: Kanato

READER'S POV

As we waited for Kanato's performance, the three men kept glaring at one another while Toby, Yui and I were looking forward to listening to his song until he went onto the stage and announced his song.

"This song is dedicated to the beautiful doll that Teddy and I have grown to love and who they mean the world to us, I hope you love our performance (Y/n)-sama."

Kanato looked over at Toby and he said to him.

"And I hope you enjoy my performance as well, Toby-kun."

Toby and I nodded our heads and then Kanato began to sing.

Play video~ Skip to 0:33

After Kanato finished with his performance, Toby and I clapped for him. Kanato came down from the stage and he then hugged me tightly squeezing Teddy between us and he looked at my (E/c) eyes.

"(Y/n)-sama, you are the most beautiful and worth living half demon I've ever met. Since the moment I laid eyes on your, I thought you were like Yui but, I was wrong. You're different compared to her, you're not afraid of us nor are you scared of death. The way how you spoke about how you loved killing people and how death doesn't bother you and how you show off your darker side is beautiful, I love you, (Y/n)-sama."

I blushed at Kanato's comment and I hugged him back and I patted his head.

"Kanato, thank you for performing when I met you, I felt like I was looking at Toby because you reminded me so much of him well, for an obvious reason."

I said as I looked at Toby and back at him.

"But, now that I know that Toby is alive and back with me, I don't see you that way anymore and I'm glad to meet someone who also likes killing and death itself."

Kanato smiled at me and we then sat down with the other men.

"Who's next?"

"Shu is next and his song is different compared to ours."

"Really? now, this gets interesting."

TO BE CONTINUED...