Reiji Ending

READER'S POV

The boys waited for my answer and I then looked at Reiji and I smiled at him.

"Reiji."

Reiji was a bit surprised at first but he then smiled at me. The brothers groaned in annoyance and disappointment when I said Reiji's name. Reiji came over to me and he held my hand with a gentle smile on my face.

"It's about time you picked me."

"Sorry, it took so long, it was a difficult decision to make but, I'm glad I picked you to be my boyfriend."

Karl smiled at us and he then said to us.

"Looks like you've got yourself a beautiful woman, Reiji."

"I know."

Shu smirked at Reiji and he spoke up.

"Make sure that you look after her and not treat her like if she's one of your lab rats."

"I won't and she's the perfect lady in my eyes."

I smirked at Reiji and I grabbed the collar of his shirt and I pulled him towards me and I said to him.

"Don't let my looks deceive you, Reiji, I may look like a woman who has good manners and all but, underneath it all, I'm still a rebellious bad girl and here's my proof."

I pressed my lips onto Reiji's lips which caused him to gasp in surprise when I did this. The others were surprised and then Laito spoke up.

"Ooh, la la, Doll-chan!"

"Ugh! Seriously?!! in front of us?!! yuck!!"

Toby shouted as he gagged at us. Reiji pulled away from my lips and he smirked at me.

"You naughty girl, (Y/n), I'll need to teach you a lesson."

Reiji wrapped his arms around me and then he teleported to his room with me in his arms. Once we got to his room, Reiji presses his lips onto mine and I kissed him back deeply and roughly. I unbuttoned his shirt and I took it off. Once it was off, I ran my fingers all over his chest and I felt Reiji licking my bottom lip and I gave him entrance. While Reiji's tongue searched my mouth, he took off my vest top and my T-shirt. We were near his bed and I then shoved Reiji onto the bed, which made him smirk at me.

"You really do have a feisty side."

"I'm gonna get a lot feistier, Reiji, so you better prepare yourself."

I said with a smirk as my demon eyes appeared and I then took off his glasses and I placed them on the night table before kissing him on the lips. I kissed Reiji's neck and I nibbled on it leave a few of my bite marks on his pale so that I can mark him as my property and I moved my lips from his chest to his 'friend'. I looked up at Reiji and he a small hint of blush on his cheeks and I then unzipped his trousers and I took them off along with his boxers.

I licked my lips and I licked the tip of his member making Reiji moan quietly and I smirked at him because I was going to make him moan louder. I put his member in my mouth and I stroked what I couldn't fit in my mouth. I bobbed my head up and down and I then felt Reiji's hand in my hair and he gripped onto my hair tightly making me move my head a bit faster. Reiji groaned and moaned when I did this and he starts to thrust a little in my mouth making me gag a little but I managed to keep my composure. Reiji was close to releasing and he then said to me.

"Make sure to swallow it, (Y/n)."

He didn't have to tell me twice since that was the plan. Reiji then released into my mouth and I swallowed the cum. I was panting a little and I then felt Reiji taking off my bra and he tosses it away in a random corner in the room but I didn't bother to cover my chest because I was a little exhausted. Reiji then pulled me towards him and he then kisses me roughly and deeply before he pushes me onto the bed and getting on top of me.

"It's your turn to be disciplined now, (Y/n), don't think that I'll go easy on you and don't think this night is over."

"I didn't expect you to Reiji."

Reiji then kisses and sucks on my neck and collarbone. I moaned when I felt his lips on my sweet spot and he begins to rub my left breast with his hand and I moaned loudly into the kiss. Reiji's lips were near my chest and then I felt his fangs on my chest making me moan loudly. Reiji's hands then unzipped my jeans and he took off my jeans along with my knickers. I then felt Reiji's hand rubbing my area making me arch my back in pleasure. Reiji then began to suck on my skin leaving a few bite marks.

I then felt his lips travel from my stomach to my area and he puts my legs over his shoulders before his tongue entered inside of me. I moaned loudly as Reiji licks my area making me wanting more of him. I grabbed his arm and I begged him.

"R-Reiji...*Moans*please...I want you."

Reiji smirked at me and he then said to me.

"Beg for me."

"Please."

"Louder."

I blushed when he said this and I then shouted.

"PLEASE REIJI!! I NEED YOU INSIDE OF ME!! PLEASE!!"

Reiji smirked at me and then he wraps my legs around his waist before he puts his member at my entrance and he began to thrust into me. I held onto Reiji as he thrust into me and I didn't even feel the pain. We both moaned loudly and I could feel my demon side kicking in. I growled and I clawed at Reiji's back because I wanted to mark him just like how I left my love bites on his neck. Reiji moaned and he groaned a little when I did this to him. I shoved Reiji onto his back and he was surprised when he saw my demon side kicking in.

I bit onto his neck and I drew a bit of his blood and it tastes nice even though I'm not a vampire. I scratched his chest as I kissed and nibbled on his neck and I shoved his member in my entrance. I moaned loudly as I did this and I bounced up and down on his member as Reiji gripped onto my waist.

"Oh~ Reiji!~"

I moaned and then Reiji got on top of me and he went faster. I moaned louder as he hit my G-spot and then I felt his fangs on my neck. I gripped onto his hair tightly to keep him in the position. I felt a knot in my stomach and I said to Reiji.

"R-Reiji!! I-I'm close!"

Reiji pulled away from my neck and he said to me.

"M-me too! *Moans*"

Reiji said as I felt him getting close as well and then we both came at the same time. I gripped onto his hair tightly when I released my juices and when Reiji released his seed inside of me. I was panting in exhaustion and Reiji looked at me and he moved bits of my damp hair out of my face.

"(Y/n)..."

Reiji whispers to me before kisses me gently on the lips. Reiji then rolled so that I was resting on his chest. I felt so exhausted and I felt Reiji wrapping his arms around me. Reiji ran his fingers through my hair and he said to me.

"I love you, (Y/n), get some rest now."

I smiled at Reiji and I said to him.

"I love you too Reiji."

I said as I rested my head on his chest and I fell asleep instantly.

After Reiji and I got married, we were named as the King and Queen of the demon world. We moved back into my old home and we started a family. Our kids may be half vampire or half demon or both but, I would love and care for them no matter who or what they are, they're still my kids and I want them to have the life that I never had after that night. I will always love my gentleman no matter what happens in this life.

The End...