Serenade 4: Shu

READER'S POV

While we were waiting for Shu to come onto the stage, Toby and Kanato were chatting happily and Toby really liked Kanato's performance. Just then, Shu came onto the stage and he announced his song.

"This song is for a special half demon that I love and cared for, this song is for you (Y/n), it's farewell song."

I sat there listening to Shu's song.

After Shu's performance ended, I felt tears in the corner of my eyes and I then embraced him with warmth and passion.

"That was beautiful, Shu, I love and admired the beautiful melody of the song you sang, I never thought I'd say this but, it literally brought tears to my eyes."

I said as I looked up at Shu and he noticed the tears in the corner of my eyes and he gently wipes them away with his sleeve before kissing my forehead. Shu pulled away and he then said to me.

"Don't cry (Y/n), you're the most beautiful girl that I've ever met. At first, I thought you were going to be annoying and untalented like your sister, but I was wrong and I was surprised when you mentioned that you didn't care what do to you even if that meant killing you as well, I lost you once and I don't want to lose you again. You're special to me, I love you (Y/n)."

I then smiled at him and I said to Shu.

"Thank you, Shu, you may be a lazy bum but, you do have a kinder side."

Shu smiled at this and he suddenly picks me up before sitting down and placing me on his lap. I blushed when he did this and then he held me close so that my back was pressing against his chest. I did my best to not to think about it and I then asked Ruki.

"Anyway, who's performing next?"

"It's going to be that Oreo."

"Hey!!"

We heard Ayato shouting after Ruki mentioned his nickname making the others laugh at him. I giggled a little and I spoke up.

"I'm guessing Ayato is next huh, this should be interesting."

I said with a smirk while Shu rested his head on my shoulder napping again.

TO BE CONTINUED...