Carla Ending

READER'S POV

The vampires were waiting for my answer and I then looked at my old friend with a smile on my face. I looked at Carla and I spoke up.

"The person I chose, is Carla."

Carla smiled at me and Shin was really disappointed as he sighed annoyingly. Carla came over to me and he held my hands and he said to me.

"I knew you were going to pick me sooner or later, (Y/n)."

I smiled at Carla and I then said to him.

"Forgive me for not telling you about my feelings sooner, Carla."

"All is forgiven."

The Sakamaki and the Mukami brothers groaned and sighed in disappointment when they heard my answer and then Toby spoke up.

"Well, I had a sneaky suspicion that Onee-chan was going to pick one of the founders considering they're childhood friends."

"I guess that's true, oh well, could have been worse."

Kanato said to Toby and then Karl spoke up.

"Well, I certainly wasn't expecting you to pick one of the first bloods but, it's your decision who you want to be with and Carla, you better make sure that you treat her well."

"I will, Karlheinz, after all, she's my half-demon now."

Carla said before he held my chin and then he kisses me on the lips which caught me by surprise. Toby then spoke up.

"It's officially worse."

"Gross! get a room you two!!"

Ayato shouted annoyingly and then Carla pulled away from my lips and he then picks me up like a bride before speaking up again.

"Already got one, excuse us."

I hung onto Carla's neck and then he teleported to my room. Carla then placed me on the bed and then he gets on top of me. I blushed a little when he did this and then he smiles at me and gently strokes my cheek.

"Finally...I can make you mine and mine alone."

I smiled at Carla and I hugged his neck and I said to me.

"I was already yours, to begin with when we were little, after all, you're my vampire king now."

Carla smirked at me before he kisses me roughly before he licks my bottom lip. I gave him access and I felt his tongue searching every corner in my mouth. Carla then pulled away from my lips and he then starts to kiss and suck on my neck. I moaned softly as Carla licks my neck and nibbles on my skin. I then felt his hand running underneath my top and then I felt his hand squeezing my breast making me moan loudly after he had found my sweet spot.

I gripped onto Carla's jacket and he got the message. Carla took off his jacket and his shirt and he then went back to kissing my neck and collarbone. I wrapped my legs around Carla's waist and I felt his 'friend' poking my thigh making me blush a little. Carla smirks against my skin before he takes off my jeans and then he tosses them in a random corner of the room. I blushed a little and then Carla rips off my bra making me cover up my chest.

"Hey, no hiding."

Carla said annoyingly as he grabbed my wrists and then he pins them down at the side of my head. Carla smirked and he said to me.

"I'll have to make sure that you don't do that again."

Carla said as he grabs his scarf that had fallen off his neck earlier and then he used it to tie my wrists together and he ties the other end to the bedpost. I looked at Carla and I said to him.

"H-hey! what did you do that for?!"

"I had to make sure that you didn't try to hide again, besides..."

Carla stroked my cheek and he then said to me.

"You're so beautiful."

Carla said before he leans to my chest and then he starts to kiss and suck on my left breast and squeezing and massaging the other. I moaned loudly when Carla did this and then I felt his lips travel down to my lower area. I tried to keep my legs together, however, Carla had managed to keep them apart and then he smirked at me before I felt his tongue entering inside of me.

I threw my head back in pleasure when I felt Carla's tongue entering inside of me and when I was close to releasing, Carla pulled out his tongue and he then said to me.

"I'll release you in a minute  but first..."

Carla wrapped my legs around his waist and then he said to me.

"This might hurt a lot, do you want me to continue?"

I nodded my head and then Carla kisses me on the lips before he thrust into me. I moaned into the kiss as I felt the sharp pain but it disappeared after Carla slowed down a little for me to get used to him. I then felt pleasure after a while and then Carla picked up the pace. He unties my wrists and then I felt my demon instincts kicking in.

My eyes changed from (E/c) to my demon eyes and I then got on top of Carla. Carla was surprised by this and I then moved my hips. Carla gripped my hips and I clawed his chest and I then kissed his neck and collarbone before I bit his neck with my fangs making him moan.

"My, my~ are you trying to copy me?"

I pulled away from his neck and I said to him.

"You vampires are always biting my neck so can't I at least bite yours?"

I said in a dark tone since my demon instincts were taking over. Carla was surprised by this but he then smiled at me.

"Point taken."

Carla then got on top of me again and then he thrust into me roughly making me moan loudly. I then felt my stomach tighten and Carla was also close to releasing as well.

"C-Carla! I am close!!"

"Me too!"

Carla shouted as his thrusts became sloppy and then I clung to him for dear life as we came together. I felt exhausted and then Carla smiled at me as he stroked my cheek. Carla got off me and then he hugged me close so that my head was resting on his chest.

"Are you OK?"

"I'm all right."

Carla smiled in relief and then he ran his fingers through my hair.

"You know, when I first laid my eyes on you, I always thought you were Eve but I was wrong, but I don't care about that now...all I care about is being with you for the rest of my life."

"But, Carla, what about Endzeit? you're still infected with it aren't you?"

Carla smiled at me and then he got on top of me again and he then said to me.

"True but, with your blood, I'll be fine and you'll be the one who will carry my child that is if you wish to remain by my side for the rest of your life?"

I smiled at Carla and I nodded my head.

"Of course, I love you so much, Carla."

"I love you too, my lovely bride."

Carla said before he kisses my lips again and then he kisses my neck again. I gripped onto his hair and then he whispered into my ear seductively.

"Round 2?"

Carla was my old friend at first but, after seeing him again, those feelings that I buried deep within my heart came back and now, I'm the lovely bride to the eldest brother and I will always love and cherish him, forever.

The End...