Spending Time With A Childhood Friend

READER'S POV

After spending the night with the Killer Cobras, Sota and I were walking through the wintery streets. I had to admit the streets looked amazing in the daytime when it's covered in snow like this. Walking with Sota like this took me back some great memories. I looked at Sota and I said to him.

"Walking through the streets with you like this brings back memories."

"Yeah...it does."

I looked at Sota and I noticed that his face was a bit red.

"Are you OK?"

"Yeah, fine, why wouldn't I be?"

SOTA'S POV

'Oh man! I can't believe I'm taking a walk with (Y/n) who is my childhood friend and crush...get a hold of yourself Sota! don't get nervous!'

I thought to myself as I looked at (Y/n)'s beautiful face. I then asked her.

"Hey (Y/n)."

"Hm? yes, Sota?"

(Y/n) asked me as she looked at me with her beautiful (E/c) eyes.

"Um, do you want to head over to the scrapyard for old time's sake?"

"Yeah, sure I would love to."

I smiled at her and we then headed to the scrapyard. Once we got there, (Y/n) and I was walking on the metal parts of the train tracks. However, they were covered with ice and they were slippery and I was struggling to keep my balance but, (Y/n) had no problems whatsoever with her balance.

"How are you not struggling?"

"Because I've been training a lot and I tend to have a good sense of balance, unlike a certain headless chicken I know of."

"Hey! whoa!!"

I shouted as I slipped and I fell head first in the snow, making (Y/n) burst out laughing.

READER'S POV

"Pfft!! HAHAHAHAHA!!! AHAHAHAHA!!"

I couldn't hold in my laughs as I watched Sota fell head first in the snow. Sota glared at me and he then said to me.

"Oh, you think that's funny? see how you like it!"

Sota shouted as he grabbed my wrist pulling me into the snow with him. I shook the snow off my head and then it was Sota's turn to laugh at me. 

"Sota..."

I grumbled angrily as I glared at him making Sota look at me nervously. I then threw a snowball at his face and I shouted.

"Who's laughing now huh?!"

"Ooh! you are so gonna pay for that one!! take this!"

Sota threw a snowball at me but I got hit in the arm when I blocked my face and we then ended up in a snowball fight. Once we had our little snowball fight we got to the scrapyard and we both smiled at it. Sure it was a dump but it brought back so many memories for me and Sota and it looked kinda cool covered in snow. Sota and I then walked over to the shed that we made ourselves and it looked the same as always. I sat down on the mattress while Sota sat down on the stool.

"Being in here brings back memories doesn't it?"

"It sure does."

Sota looked at the photograph that was sitting on the table next to us. The photo was of him, a teenage boy and a man and a woman. Sota stared at it sadly and he then spoke up.